Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Good Lord.
    exactly my thought when I woke up ... I slowly looked around the room ... and after dropping a turd that smelled like pure alcohol, I made myself a morning "pick me up" involving Kettle One and some Cranberry Juice

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      exactly my thought when I woke up ... I slowly looked around the room ... and after dropping a turd that smelled like pure alcohol, I made myself a morning "pick me up" involving Kettle One and some Cranberry Juice
      I've had a full English breakfast and i'm back alive now. Was a bit iffy for a good hour though .

Comment

• I had a serious food binge earlier, after nothing but drinking for hours. Basically, my day went like this: 6 pack of beer and some wine. Pass out. Wake up, and more wine. Then I had a packet of microwavable rice and a packet of microwavable curry. Then 2 fried eggs. Then another packet of rice and a packet of curry. Then more wine. Then more sleep. I just woke up, it is 1:20am. I'm still a bit full from the food. Also, sipping on some green tea.

Comment

• I couldn't handle it last night, guys. I passed the **** out after a binge that lasted over 24 straight hours with no sleep. Woke up at 5AM this morning having missed the fight and didn't even give a ****. I needed the sleep worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I couldn't handle it last night, guys. I passed the **** out after a binge that lasted over 24 straight hours with no sleep. Woke up at 5AM this morning having missed the fight and didn't even give a ****. I needed the sleep worse.

the final few rounds of the bika fight were insane. not "great," just insane. exciting. there was a ton of swinging going down. i have not seen anything like that in a long time.

broner looked less than impressive, and mitchell and banks managed to stink the joint out somehow.

Comment

• Any of you guys recovered yet?

Comment

• I'm still here

Comment

• I miss being underage and drinking was super cheap and always so much fun.

Comment

• I just finished a long facebook chat, with this awesome girl. She is Korean-Chinese. Indeed, she is my Korean, as well as Chinese, teacher, and I'm teaching her English. Although, I am also taking a Korean class (and the teacher is great). I was taking a Chinese class, but I quit, mostly because there was too much kanji. Studying Korean through Japanese is very nice. But, for Chinese it is better to study through English, instead of through Japanese.

In any case, this girl is pretty awesome.

She is just my study partner, for now. But, she is pretty cool.

Comment

• In case anyone is wondering, I'm going to sport this Tyson Fury sig, until he is inevitably knocked out. It shouldn't take beyond his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X