Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following several days of debauchery, I'm finally at my office and in need of doing some work.

Sorry for flying off the rails last night before passing out.

I spilled my beer on the carpet. I then woke up and drank my other 3 left over beers, followed by another beer and a can of chu hi. Then I picked up a bottle of bourbon, a little work booze. I'm about to crack the cap, and go to my writing. I think I have some hours of work ahead of me.

I think I'll listen to a ballad first though.

Drive-By Truckers - Women Without Whiskey from Zero Sum on Vimeo.

Comment

• Comment

• well time to do this **** all over again.

Comment

• My friend happened to call me, a bit after my last post.

He came and wrote my paper, as we drank a lot of booze and shot the ****.

Now we are going trolling for some girls.

Wish us a lot of luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
            My friend happened to call me, a bit after my last post.

Wish us a lot of luck.

what are you studying?

and do you submit your work in japanese?

Comment

• I'm hungover as hell. My head is pounding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                My friend happened to call me, a bit after my last post.

Wish us a lot of luck.
                How do you drink so much and still function?

When I'm hungover I'm the biggest p*ssy ever... and I'm always so worried about beer messing with my diet I try to limit how many nights I drink a week.

Comment

• needless to say another bank holiday where im seeing double treble and quadruple vision , enough for a about 2 drinks left so ill be finishing those and moving on to some of the blueberry i have left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    How do you drink so much and still function?

When I'm hungover I'm the biggest p*ssy ever... and I'm always so worried about beer messing with my diet I try to limit how many nights I drink a week.
                    When you drink as much as us ... there is NO hangover, ... just another starting point

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      When you drink as much as us ... there is NO hangover, ... just another starting point
                      My hangovers are brutal.

I usually can only eat 1 or 2 small meals throughout the day, ridiculous headaches, and just non stop of me b*tching so everyone gets mad at me lol.

I've tried all the tricks... drinking half gallon of water before I sleep (pissed my bed), taking vitamins before I sleep, gatorade... It takes at least 12 hours after waking for me to be able to drink again lol

Comment

Working...
                      X