No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    My old lady was calling and messaging me earlier, asking for 10,000 yen.

Then, when I told her, of course I can lend it to you, she started asking for 15,000.

Then, I told her, I'm watching a live fight right now, let me call you when it's over; she messaged me back saying, nevermind, and I'm okay now.

Well, just as well.

She's Vietnamese (contextのためだけ).
    It had become unavoidable unfortunately. I made a true effort with this one (probably a rarity for me) but she was past the point of no return in respect to having unilaterally made up her mind about things. There were probably ways to salvage it earlier, but no real way of knowing that before it was too late.

Comment

• I am all fucked up in the head. This weekend might be the most distorted my brain and thought process has been in my life, worse when I was on acid years ago. Strange, eerie thoughts going on right now. I keep drinking, trying to numb everything but I think its just making me worse.

I don't know what the hell to do.

Hope all my alcohol soldiers are doing well, because I'm not.

Comment

• I want to butt-fuck a pregnant crossing guard in public.

Comment

• Feeling better.

Comment

• nutcase lang.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              nutcase lang.
              Ive got issues. I shouldnt be telling everyone though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Ive got issues. I shouldnt be telling everyone though.

anybody with anything more than a couple thousand posts on an internet forum is batsh#t nuts.

Comment

• I've been through the ringer a bit myself.

I had to teach a class this morning, and it sucked.

I have a PhD entrance exam in a few days.

I've just been working on my notes, and sipping a little whiskey.

Comment

• Basically, it's my one last chance to some how fuck up everything I've worked hard for over the last 3.5 years.

I already got my scholarship extended for another 3 more years. I just have to pass the exam, now.

And then, I am going to the US the following day. Maybe I should've given it more time, but the way the dates and everything worked out, that just seemed like the best choice.

Comment

• I'll pass, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X