No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Who said anything about a serious relationship?

I said future, bro. Meaning someone loyal. WTF is the point of a 9 if she's flaky?

As for your question, I'd rather suck the clit of the 9, obviously.

short term sex object.

Comment

• What would you know about that, Dunn?

You probably bring a 9 back to your pad just to make her watch you light your ballsack on fire.

Comment

• hahahahaha more "russian special juice gone" me and the missus are nearly buzzed to bits , the sex is gonna be great later!!

Comment

• I'm so going to regret this **** tomorrow morning.

It's been like....a bunch of hours since I started drinking. I basically drank my weekend away.

Comment

What would you know about that, Dunn?

You probably bring a 9 back to your pad just to make her watch you light your ballsack on fire.

what would you like to know?

i bring them back to my pad to listen to some of that smooth jazz, drink wine, and lay the girth. they're not all nines, but i don't need your cheap nutsack tricks.

i manscape, for the edification of inquiring minds. no ****. i'm not talking about the bald eagle, but i takes it pretty low.

Comment

I'm so going to regret this **** tomorrow morning.

It's been like....a bunch of hours since I started drinking. I basically drank my weekend away.

some people do that every weekend. like our homie nogodoshi.

george is probably hugging the toilet seat of some manhattan dive.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                what would you like to know?

i bring them back to my pad to listen to some of that smooth jazz, drink wine, and lay the girth. they're not all nines, but i don't need your cheap nutsack tricks.

i manscape, for the edification of inquiring minds. no ****. i'm not talking about the bald eagle, but i takes it pretty low.
                I like the way I drunkenly insulted you and you just used it as an opportunity to tell me that you trim your c*ck hairs.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Wild weekend came home tonight for a BBQ at my bros house... now I'm home drinking this god awful rum that my dad bought.

Seriously, being in college I have bought the bottom of the bottom shelf rum and this stuff is the worst I've ever tasted.

Comment

Working...
                      X