No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is the truth.

people always spout **** about that fight but I watched in super slow motion and it was evident than ken buchanan won every single round except the 7th as he was eating haggis in the corner after round 6 so was fighting on a full stomach.

once the haggis digested he was a whole new brutal, animalistic, mentally handicapped, rapist that duran couldn't deal with. he was getting it big time, for sure.
    Last edited by Barn; 05-26-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Answer : Whichever one you see yourself having a better future with.

Comment

• I am ****ing wasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Answer : Whichever one you see yourself having a better future with.
          Get the **** out of here with that serious committment ****.

I can't even knock the concept, but you've been talking about that **** all day.

I'm more built for the one lady type of thing, but in Tokyo, you gotta have multiple women. There is no oter way to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
            Get the **** out of here with that serious committment ****.

I can't even knock the concept, but you've been talking about that **** all day.

I'm more built for the one lady type of thing, but in Tokyo, you gotta have multiple women. There is no oter way to it.
            Way to duck the question, also.

Would you ratherr a 6 lick your a hole? Or would you rather lic the cliterous of a 9??

Comment

• Who said anything about a serious relationship?

I said future, bro. Meaning someone loyal. WTF is the point of a 9 if she's flaky?

As for your question, I'd rather suck the clit of the 9, obviously.

Comment

• I'll kidnap a 1 ( Looks rating not age ), force feed her Indian food for a fortnight, then eat her arsehole out.

Comment

• Comment

• Sidenote : I found half a bottle of vodka in the back of my freezer behind a bunch of frozen pizzas.

Game on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      ken buchanan was dominating that scrub and looking for he ko when the dirty panamanananananananananian scumbag deliberately fouled him to get out of what was going to be a brutal loss

Comment

Working...
                      X