Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a pain and an abraison in my right shin from where I kicked a post or something while walking home. I couldn't find my cell phone today, but I eventually found it in the dish rack. It was next to the sideways kitchen table. My shoes were under the table too, and all the rugs and everything in the kitchen were russled.

Other than that, it seems I am 'a' okay.

It's 4pm now, good time for a morning beer.

I have to go back to the bar soon to pay my tab. I was short of cash yesterday.

I just noticed my right ring finger knuckle has an abbrasion as well. I wonder what I punched. 

I wasn't agressive toward any people though, just  so much pressure.

Now my font is f u cked up again. Goddamn Chinese  PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      I have a pain and an abraison in my right shin from where I kicked a post or something while walking home. I couldn't find my cell phone today, but I eventually found it in the dish rack. It was next to the sideways kitchen table. My shoes were under the table too, and all the rugs and everything in the kitchen were russled.

I just noticed my right ring finger knuckle has an abbrasion as well. I wonder what I punched. 

****in CLASSIC post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even Green you for it.

Comment

• I just opened my 3rd beer. It is 7 oclock pm. How the hell did it get to this point? And how is it that I have only drank 2 beers in 3 hour's time. I haven't eaten anything. I have no appetite, except for beer. I am going to the bar soon. I have to pay my tab.

And drink some beers.

Hopefully meet some girls. But, I doubt I'll get lucky.

When I am in this kind of state, it is so easy to get girls talkative. I'm actually usually rather reserved, but times like this, I can talk to any girl. And they are happy to talk. But they won't do any more than talk. They tend to be rather impressed at first, but then they think of me as a dangerous guy, they know that maybe I won't be around the morning after. They are right to think so. Still, I may occasionally get lucky. And there is always the off chance that I might meet a girl who actually understands me or can keep up with my thoughts.

Yeah, keep dreaming. I know.

Comment

• Things suddenly took a possitive turn.

A girl I know, she's a really cool chick, is coming to town.

She left a message on facebook saying she'd be in my neck of the woods, so I got to messaging her on my phone. I once shared an office with her for graduate students at my school. She works at an investment bank now in the city. Maybe I will see her tonight. She is going to a party with her former advisor and collegues. I have to go to the bar and pay the bill, I told her the entire rundown even, hehe. This is rather convenient, because it is better this way, as I have an excuse for the beer breath later. I don't know if I'll see her or not, but it seems like maybe I will.

I had better get in the shower, and go take care of my business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            I have a pain and an abraison in my right shin from where I kicked a post or something while walking home. I couldn't find my cell phone today, but I eventually found it in the dish rack. It was next to the sideways kitchen table. My shoes were under the table too, and all the rugs and everything in the kitchen were russled.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                I can see how it is funny, but lately I scare myself.

Comment

• I am scared that I might have an accident or something. I am being too wreckless. I already lost my wallet.

At least I figured out how to fix my font though.

Comment

• I suppose the fact that I am aware is good, but the thing is I am not aware really when I am wasted.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X