Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am obliterated.

Comment

• Had this for the first time after many years of wanting to try it, and I must say, it did not live up to the hype. A lot of people in my area rave about it, which might just be because we can't get it here.....so I had high expectations for it, but found it to be just an average tasting lager.

Comment

• Sup fellas ive been mia this holiday merry xmas

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Sup fellas ive been mia this holiday merry xmas
          Merry Christmas Reed bruh. I hope you and your famliy had a hellafied Christmas fasho.

Comment

• Damn, that Southern Comfort 100 proof is a beast. It had me on cloud 9 last night. I forgot my damn name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
              Damn, that Southern Comfort 100 proof is a beast. It had me on cloud 9 last night. I forgot my damn name.
              you a damn fool.. How the hell you forget your damn Name! lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                Enjoyed all the shenanigans over the holidays, but I'm out again boys. Keep it chill up in here.
                'Twas nice having you around again in 'Drunk Lang', Tengo.

Be safe, bro.

Comment

• I am drinking again.

F u ck it, I am filling in the former role of Mike Tyson in this thread I think.

I'm really feeling a lot of pressure.

I am on schedule, my work will be finished. As someone once said, "something horrible finished is better than something horribly not finished", or something like that. I dont remember the correct wording. Also, my font  just changed. That is another interesting story.  Yesterday, I killed my computer by apparently spil ling a glass of white wine on it. I borrowed a PC  from a friend, but it is a Chinese computer, and I  don't know how to use it really. I just hit some  key which changed sh i t, and I don't know how to  change it back.

In any case, I still miss my old Chinese girl, men . What can I say.

Comment

• I did talk to my old Chinese girl, who I was with for just a fleeting moment. I invited her to the New Years Eve kickboxing and mixed martial arts show in Saitama Super Arena. She's busy that day. She'll be going to China for a while soon, so I probably won't see her for a long time, but all is good. I'll try to find another girl, and I'm sure she is on the prowel for someone, as well. This is just natural. I still think of her though.

Comment

• Tengo was right before when he said I was being played, but you know me. I can only forgive her. Now my font is f u cked up  again, I don't know what is happening. In any cas e, I am soft. Almost everyone is out to take advan tage of other people, this is the world we all liv e in. To be completely frank, I really enjoyed the  sex.

Comment

Working...
                      X