Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gon be a early night tonight fellas. Gotta get up early as all hell(2am )with Mrs. Chief and catch a flight to the Dominican Republic(1 year anniversary present for the Mrs. Chief ). Im takin the laptop so when I get a chance you know ya potna is gonna be catchin up with ya'll(might not be very often but you know ya'll mah aces ). Ya'll keep this joker crunk while I'm gone ya heard me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Gon be a early night tonight fellas. Gotta get up early as all hell(2am )with Mrs. Chief and catch a flight to the Dominican Republic(1 year anniversary present for the Mrs. Chief ). Im takin the laptop so when I get a chance you know ya potna is gonna be catchin up with ya'll(might not be very often but you know ya'll mah aces ). Ya'll keep this joker crunk while I'm gone ya heard me?
      What up C-Money.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Saying goodbye to the west coast, long drive east starting tomorrow, gonna be a rough and sleepless one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          Saying goodbye to the west coast, long drive east starting tomorrow, gonna be a rough and sleepless one.
          Climate will be nicer.

I'm not sure if you agree but I grew up in the sheer Texas desert so when you see trees and actually have oxygen to breathe it's really nice.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
            Climate will be nicer.

I'm not sure if you agree but I grew up in the sheer Texas desert so when you see trees and actually have oxygen to breathe it's really nice.
            Some aspects are nicer. Not looking forward to the insect swarms and humidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Gon be a early night tonight fellas. Gotta get up early as all hell(2am )with Mrs. Chief and catch a flight to the Dominican Republic(1 year anniversary present for the Mrs. Chief ). Im takin the laptop so when I get a chance you know ya potna is gonna be catchin up with ya'll(might not be very often but you know ya'll mah aces ). Ya'll keep this joker crunk while I'm gone ya heard me?
              HAve fun mate. It's 2AM here, I can't believe that's the time you're getting up

Comment

Climate will be nicer.

I agree. I live in the desert and getting out to the trees or to the beach is a nice change.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I agree. I live in the desert and getting out to the trees or to the beach is a nice change.
                  For some reason I've noticed when I'm around more trees: (lol meaning I'm in the Hill Country Texas) I feel a bit more centered and can breathe right.

I feel more smothered, but less weathered. If that makes any sense.

Comment

For some reason I've noticed when I'm around more trees: (lol meaning I'm in the Hill Country Texas) I feel a bit more centered and can breathe right.

I feel more smothered, but less weathered. If that makes any sense.
                    Me too. I live in a dusty dry climite(AZ.). The air is alot easier to breath in forests. But I live in a city and thats worse still. I even enjoy the ocean air when I go there. Not as much as around trees but still refreshing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Me too. I live in a dusty dry climite(AZ.). The air is alot easier to breath in forests. But I live in a city and thats worse still. I even enjoy the ocean air when I go there. Not as much as around trees but still refreshing.
                      I'll be passing through Phoenix. Hoping I manage a good ten hours sleep tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X