No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I'm up for the morning. Gotta bounce in about an hour, though.

Later Shiranui.
    Take care mah homie. I'll be hagin out here till later on this afternoon, but after I make a few runs.................I'll be back up in this hoe.

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I'm checking out as soon as this fight I'm uploading for the kids in the vid trading block finishes uploading.
    Take it easy TBear my man. I'll see you when you show up later bruh. What fight you upload?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Looks like Bringer is still up too, he's leaving a green trail Bedtime for me though guys, later.
      And a beautiful trail it is. If I could. I'd give him a pound of this :doobie: per bump. And not just any :doobie: but :doobie: from the farm of the Gully Gad.

Comment

• Man I ain't an early person at all. Plus being on BS through a phone ain't all that great either. Thinking about closing shop early and fishing this afternoon

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Man I ain't an early person at all. Plus being on BS through a phone ain't all that great either. Thinking about closing shop early and fishing this afternoon
          Whats the damn deal 2Hs mah homie. Yea. BoxingScene through the phone(got a crackberry), aint as fun as on the desk or laptop. Glad to see you in the drunk tank though. I aint been fishin in a minute, 6 tall boys and rod and reel, and I'd be good. Hell they aint even gotta be biting.

Comment

• Coffee mixed with Crown(YezZirrrrrrrr, my coffee is without cream and sugar), jammin Uncle Chad and Uncle Bernard talkin real **** over a country rap tune beat.

"You only got one life to live, thas all they give you to do it. You can bull**** your way through it, or stay tru, it can be complicated cause n***as be gettin shot in the cross. People and names get lost, the feeble and lame get tossed"

- Uncle Bernard 'Bun-B' Freeman"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Whats the damn deal 2Hs mah homie. Yea. BoxingScene through the phone(got a crackberry), aint as fun as on the desk or laptop. Glad to see you in the drunk tank though. I aint been fishin in a minute, 6 tall boys and rod and reel, and I'd be good. Hell they aint even gotta be biting.
              Man tell me about. I never keep em anyway so I'm all for the relaxation aspect of it. When I do fish I like to kick it old school with some high life tall boys.

As much as I drink I was surprised I never posted on here, ever lol. Hope you're loving your stay since you've been back., Chief.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Man tell me about. I never keep em anyway so I'm all for the relaxation aspect of it. When I do fish I like to kick it old school with some high life tall boys.

As much as I drink I was surprised I never posted on here, ever lol. Hope you're loving your stay since you've been back., Chief.
                Absolutely. The peacefulness of the quiet is somethin soothin indeed mah homie. And thats how I came up, except it was bud tallboys.

And yes indeed, I am completely enjoying the time off. I got one more week, then it'll be time to go back to work for a couple of days, then I gotta take Mrs. Chief to the DR for our 1st year anni. She super hyped, cause we get to take a helicopter ride out to the resort.

Comment

• Just speeding through to say hello'

:Beerchug:

Comment

• Starting early. It's shitty outside.

Comment

• Just got through watching Chico/JLC I. I never get tired of that fight, an ATG of a fight. Just a beautiful fight. :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X