Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on Cartel Videos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
    Not into torture pron but I heard there was one where they power sanded a guy's face off.
    Jesus Christ in a ****0?

Comment

Lot of times they'll just shove someone in a 55 gallon barrel, seal it up light in on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Love cartel torture vids. I watch them in the morning while I sip my coffee to get my mind right for the day. Every single morning. Then by the time I get to my office job and punch that clock I am ready to take no prisoners.
        This. Never watched one, never intend to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Love cartel torture vids. I watch them in the morning while I sip my coffee to get my mind right for the day. Every single morning. Then by the time I get to my office job and punch that clock I am ready to take no prisoners.
          This made me LOL

Mike D Mike D likes this.

Comment

Don't like watching pure violence.... It takes me to a dark place.

Like others mentioned, it's not mentally healthy watching stuff like that all the time

Comment

Have been down that rabbit hole a few times mostly whilst high AF ..............I remember seeing one where they sliced this dude open took out his heart and the guy ate a piece of it ..

Comment

They should serve as a reality check to anyone who thinks they may want to get into the narcotics game with cartels.

Comment

Big fan. Hope to feature in one some day.
                  Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Might be Dexter's Code as well (the new season better not suck like GOT's did !!!!)

Some (most) cartels don't have a moral compass. Anything goes. Anyone can get killed

edit
                    Dexter's daddy's name is Harry, if this is the Harry in question.
                    Adoptive father. It's the code Harry taught Dexter to live by when he realised he was a killer, get him to do something postive with his urges. You read at all? The Dexter books are pretty damn good.

Random tidbit: pretty sure one conspiracy theory about Hillary being a Satanist is based on her reference to Moloch in a leaked e-mail which sent the conspiracists crazy... thing is that e-mail was sent not long after the release of Dexter in the Dark in which the spirit of Moloch is the main protagonist. I read it back then but didn't hear about the Moloch e-mail til recently and joined the dots after a tickle in my memory.

Gonna go out on limb and guess Mrs Clinton read some Dexter around then.
                    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Re: Cartel videos, seen enough nasty in my life thanks. Ain't even curious enough to look.

Comment

Working...
                      X