Did a DNA test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post

I'm a real ass messycan, it explains my schlong doe, ya heard meh
    We make love to all kinds of women. Ya heard me? Messican women get it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

A lot of people don't want to believe what the DNA results are because they want themselves to be whatever they want themselves to be.
      End of the day you got what you got. When it comes down to it every human on eath is a mongrel one way or another... If there's one thing humans have always been great it's spreading our genes far and wide.

Thing us each of us is only defined by what we do in the here and now, not by who are ancestors were.

Comment

everyone's DNA is unique in that way, even some siblings have different percentages of the same race.

I knew one guy who for all his life was so proud of being Italian, long story short he took the test and it said he was only about 10% italian, he was so sad for the following months.

Comment

Most of my ancestry is from Central America, which makes sense since I'm a messycan, but also got about 15% African in me, this explains my schlong, and my violent tendencies...blew my mudafockin cabeza....Whyyyyyyyyy?
          Beercules , hold me my brudda

​​​​​
          ​​​​​​
          d0c171d0-e2c2-4388-801f-debd2e8edddb_screenshot.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
            everyone's DNA is unique in that way, even some siblings have different percentages of the same race.

I knew one guy who for all his life was so proud of being Italian, long story short he took the test and it said he was only about 10% italian, he was so sad for the following months.
            Had a freind recently, older dude, ex-cop in his 60s now and his wife bought him a DNA test for his Birthday. Comes back he's like 77% Scandinavian or some ****. By the next week he's out getting inked up with Viking tats and bought himself a pair of throwing axes...
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

You an African booty scratcher bish
              Punk bish thats what you do

You Scratch Olafemis and Ademolas back sides

Comment

Most of my ancestry is from Central America, which makes sense since I'm a messycan, but also got about 15% African in me, this explains my schlong, and my violent tendencies...blew my mudafockin cabeza....Whyyyyyyyyy?

​​​​​
                ​​​​​​
                So, some of yo ansistahs were soul brothas mayne?

Comment

Hold onto the results. You may need it so you can apply for your reparations.
                  PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

​​​​​
                    ​​​​​​
                    I think you need to read the results again.

it didn’t say you had 15% African in you. It said you had 15 inches of African in you.

Phaggof mfer.

Comment

I got some Spaniard in me
                      You have some Spaniard in you?

First its 15 inch of African in you, now you have some random Spaniard in you.

Dang dude you truly are a phaggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X