No announcement yet.

Evander a G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

yet why the f they still masked up. this vaccine supposed to "protect you" yet i see asians with their kids at the park wearing masks. you're f'in OUTDOORS!! lol

my neighbors are an old filipino couple and as i see them working on their yard, both are masked up. THEY'RE the only ones outside with no one around them. I really want to ask them if they wear masks inside their house too, but they seem like nice folks, I won't bother them lol
    I like seeing people wearing masks while driving alone. As if a corona-infected person might randomly jump head first through their windscreen and cough in their face.
    HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

I like seeing people wearing masks while driving alone. As if a corona-infected person might randomly jump head first through their windscreen and cough in their face.
      Rona scare tactics are an iq test that many people failed

modern slavery is based on iq and fear

Comment

O yea I went to visit family in the Bay Area and to get into Sizzler we had to show our vaccination cards. They didn't ask for ID for my credit card when paying, but got to show my vaccination card lol.

While waiting in line there were people who were turned away since they didn't have their vaccination cards. A guy in scrubs tried to walk in and manager asked for card and dude was like I'm a doctor and manager said sorry you still need to show it so dude went back to his car to get it lol

I'm still surprised how folks aren't fighting back on this. I mean mostly black folks are unvaccinated so essentially these restaurants are saying no blacks allowed.
        im black, my whole family is black and we are all vaccinated

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          Asians are the best customers

*good at following rules even the stupid rules

*Hard workers with decent incomes. So they make a good tax base

*won’t question anything

*don’t make demands of the government compared to latinos and blacks

*blind loyalty to the democrat party. Democrats don’t even pretend to give a sht about Asians. but Asians still love democrats anyways cuz help minorities lol
          LOL dude please

I worked as a customer service agent a few years back for a major fashion company

The absolute worst, entitled and insufferable customers out there are Asian women. Period.
          Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

lol if someone busted through my windshield, the last thing i'd think about is "don't cough on me" lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
              im black, my whole family is black and we are all vaccinated
              good for you larry, but do i need to show the actual statistical graph? I didn't say ALL did I. According to actual statistics, it shows MOSTLY

p.s

fuck off
              Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

O yea I went to visit family in the Bay Area and to get into Sizzler we had to show our vaccination cards. They didn't ask for ID for my credit card when paying, but got to show my vaccination card lol.

While waiting in line there were people who were turned away since they didn't have their vaccination cards. A guy in scrubs tried to walk in and manager asked for card and dude was like I'm a doctor and manager said sorry you still need to show it so dude went back to his car to get it lol

I'm still surprised how folks aren't fighting back on this. I mean mostly black folks are unvaccinated so essentially these restaurants are saying no blacks allowed.
                I got my proof of Pfizer vaccination, it’s all in Japanese, so sizzler won’t let me eat a chitty steak?

I love sizzler! I love getting a good meal at a good price.

I used to love going out with my pinoy buddy’s and eating at Denny’s.

I love Claim Jumper, and Marie calendar pies, long John silver, and Wendy’s.

I like kicking it in TJ, and eating at Franc across the street from Costco Mexico.

I had to get my van vaccination or lose my job. I feel fine, still got my job, my wife is happy, calls me papa….

stay strong brother
                HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

good for you larry, but do i need to show the actual statistical graph? I didn't say ALL did I. According to actual statistics, it shows MOSTLY

p.s

fuck off
                  Larry is a cool dude, he is a great dad, coaches b ball, not sure why you said F off ?

Comment

p.s

fuck off
                    Post the stats homeslice !

Comment

p.s

fuck off
                      im saying its not a race thing, because on here it is white posters strongly against the vaccine it seems...

Comment

Working...
                      X