Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paige Spiranac, Former LPGA Golf Player, Admits She Was NEVER Signed As A Tour Player

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Paige Spiranac, Former LPGA Golf Player, Admits She Was NEVER Signed As A Tour Player

BB19dcSr.img?h=465&w=775&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=352&y=71.png

“I can see why a lot of the women weren’t big fans of me, because I didn’t have any accomplishments or wins and I was the one getting the sponsorship deals. I think what they didn’t realize is that I was signed on the media side. I was never signed as a tour player.

“I was kind of forced into it a lot of the time because I was more comfortable in front of the camera,” she added.

Spiranac added that she reached out to the LPGA Tour after her playing career. However, she was turned down.

“They said no and they didn’t want my help. A lot of other players were very vocal about not wanting my help.”
    So you're like, what's that mean, I don't follow golf?

Basically...imagine if Adidas were to find some hot chick and say, "look, we want you to wear our gear and go out there and play _________ (insert sport here) so that it gets seen and you become a personality and we'll pay you $_____________". Doesn't matter or care if that person can actually play the game.

So any time she was seen, she was just plugged in there, not really part of the tour and not actually competing legit. Like a ring girl who actually fights every now and then.

Like imagine if Janira Kremets had a deal to every now and then take an L in women's boxing to someone just so she could show off merch.

And the sports side didn't want her on the tour at all because she sucks, and all of the women saw through her.

Makes you wonder: is that how Paige VanZant got her deal with UFC...?
    Before Paige Spiranac became a superstar social media personality with millions of followers, the former collegiate golfer was attempting to make it as a pro. The former University of Arizona and San Diego State golfer competed professionally before turning her attention to other aspects of the game. Spiranac recently revealed some very honest admissions on […] The post Paige Spiranac Shares Very Honest Admission On LPGA Tour appeared first on...
    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 07-25-2021, 11:20 AM.

Well she would have had me watching golf.

Comment

Always assumed she was a legit LPGA player but she's probably made more money from endorsements than all but the top professional female golfers have made in career winnings so fack it.
      Wouldn't mind giving her the back 9 that's for damn sure,she's fine as hell!

Comment

Working...
      X