No announcement yet.

George Soros gives $1 million to group attempting to defund the police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Soros gives $1 million to group attempting to defund the police

George Soros funneled $1M to defund the police movement as violent crime continues to surge
    https://news.yahoo.com/george-soros-...161000501.html

Meh. Regular old tosh anti-Semitic thread from Roll.

If we ask him to go further, he has nothing as usual.

Anyway, it's avocado time. I am eating some with my breakfast.
    Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

There are a lot of theories out there, but what do y'all think the ultimate end game for George Soros is?

And seriously, I wonder what a day in the life of George Soros is like. What does he do all day? Does he sit around brain storming all day plotting world domination? What does he like to do in his spare time? Does he watch Naked & Afraid on the discovery channel? Does he watch tik tok videos? Does he ever eat pop tarts for breakfast?

Just from the little bit that I hear about the guy he comes off like a super villain in a comic book or a movie

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        There are a lot of theories out there, but what do y'all think the ultimate end game for George Soros is?

And seriously, I wonder what a day in the life of George Soros is like. What does he do all day? Does he sit around brain storming all day plotting world domination? What does he like to do in his spare time? Does he watch Naked & Afraid on the discovery channel? Does he watch tik tok videos? Does he ever eat pop tarts for breakfast?

Just from the little bit that I hear about the guy he comes off like a super villain in a comic book or a movie
        He is about senile right now, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Destabilizing nations and installing puppet leadership I would say, based on his history.

Comment

Fuck the police
            Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Fuck the police
              I don't support police misconduct either.

But the answer isn't to gut police departments across the country.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I don't support police misconduct either.

But the answer isn't to gut police departments across the country.
                Might be the opposite, you get what you pay for.

If I'm already stuck in a system with wealthy dominating why should I give a piss about one's unfair practices over another? I mean, Gates and Soros can have them a behind the scene politi-war and you can have you a front row seat, tf can any of us do about it? Bit of funding here and a bit of smooching cheeks there and bam you're the king now. It's an old story and there's never been a good reason to get caught up in it.

Someone wants you to know all of George's dirty laundry. Why would you think they're the good guys? I'm sure the Tutors and Plantagenets told their peasants all sorts of reasons to hate the other and go die fighting them but obviously a smart man just waits to see who wins then follows their rules....so, why care? Seems like it's just being a willing pawn in some other man's scheme to me.

Comment

I'm shocked. More division. When will people wake up. Has "defund the police" gone well so far? Seems its caused more crime.

Matter of fact it such a great idea Biden is saying defending the police is because of Republicans lol. But yet dems say it all of the time and I haven't heard one republican say those words.

ya'll being played. BTW wheres BLM?
                  Last edited by man down; 07-25-2021, 11:28 PM.
                  Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X