Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I only liked weed when it was forbidden

i like skanks cuz they are nasty and guilt is involved
    yeah, it's played out now.. shiiets all the same. mofos used to trip out big time on mexican brick weed.
    madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

Do some research on the manufacturer you chose! I use Delta 8 regularly as an alternative anti inflammatory/pain relief when I'm doing ultras and training. I don't handle THC well so D8 is good for me, just a mellow head change

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Do some research on the manufacturer you chose! I use Delta 8 regularly as an alternative anti inflammatory/pain relief when I'm doing ultras and training. I don't handle THC well so D8 is good for me, just a mellow head change
        if you cant take thc then try cbd... there will be no head change but your body will feel a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Yeah I just stick to flower. Weed is so easy to get now and its rare you get reggie
          I heard you guys are being called back to action when ww3 starts. Have you heard?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

I heard you guys are being called back to action when ww3 starts. Have you heard?
            Nope I haven't. Im bringing your ass with me

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Nope I haven't. Im bringing your ass with me
              Hope it isn't true. Stay safe out there beer

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

if you cant take thc then try cbd... there will be no head change but your body will feel a lot better.
                High amounts of THC cause me to have more anxiety, indica strains and Delta 8 are fine and my tolerance is much higher during runs.

Unfortunately CDB alone doesn't help with pain, it helps with antiinflamation but THC is the cannabinoid that has documented pain relief.

Comment

Working...
                X