No announcement yet.

Delta 8 Thc what are your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta 8 Thc what are your thoughts?

You can buy it at gas stations now and it is like any other THC vape I have tried. I am stoned

I heard this stuff is real bad for you. I dunno there's weed all over. Just use the real stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      I heard this stuff is real bad for you. I dunno there's weed all over. Just use the real stuff.
      Yeah I just stick to flower. Weed is so easy to get now and its rare you get reggie

Comment

Dude, dont get sht from Gas stations to put in your body. Who knows where Mohamed got his supplies from. Probably from the cheapest vendor he can find.

I only smoke soil grown flowers now.

Comment

Pretty good stuff. I like it.

Comment

I don't know if this is a bad thing or not. Since it's that easy to use, many teenagers may start using this thing and get addicted. I believe that the selling of these products should be regulated. For instance, I have anxiety problems, and my therapist prescribed me to use kratom, and I buy kratom only by prescription. By this, I am not saying that weed products should also be sold only by prescription, but at least should be sold only in specially designed places, where the salesperson would be able to control who buys these things.
            Last edited by Rspen46; 03-30-2024, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Long Live the White Widow..............Rockin'

Comment

Really dumb since its so easy to get your MJ card in almost any state. Cant really trust gas station stuff imo

Comment

I use the real thing. I love wax. my stuff is 86% THC. Now that I'm retired, I stay tore up. I ate a delta 9 cookie and got really high. Might try it again but no time soon.

Comment

I only liked weed when it was forbidden

i like skanks cuz they are nasty and guilt is involved
                    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X