Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once again English fans shame the whole Country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is, the UK is a nation of pissheads.

With the games starting so late, people are all day, and by the time the match starts, they're 15 pints deep and turn into drunk hooligans.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

I moved to Australia over 10 years ago and on the rare occasion I go back to the UK I cant belive the volume of low IQ Knuckle draggers our country creates.

Like you say when the ruskies did them in, all these types are all mouth but can't handle a one on one, to a man you get two types either the fat, 50 year old bald guy with a huge gut or the emaciated 20 odd year old with pale skin that hasn't seen sun in years and toothpick arms

When the football isn't on they are terrorising council estate parks.
      What you talking about Willis?

Australia is literally FULL of uncultured cavemen. Every other person is called Brad, drinks piss beer and likes to go the beach in a wife beater and short shorts.

Even in the cities bogans are everywhere.

I lived in WA. I’ve never experienced anything like it in my life.
      Split Decision Split Decision likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

What you talking about Willis?

Australia is literally FULL of uncultured cavemen. Every other person is called Brad, drinks piss beer and likes to go the beach in a wife beater and short shorts.

Even in the cities bogans are everywhere.

I lived in WA. I’ve never experienced anything like it in my life.
        I can honestly say in my 10 years plus over here I've never seen anything too bad over here, yeah you get larrakins and bogans but I've never seen bogans going round smashing **** up or harrasing old ladies

Comment

I can honestly say in my 10 years plus over here I've never seen anything too bad over here, yeah you get larrakins and bogans but I've never seen bogans going round smashing **** up or harrasing old ladies
          Yeah not my experience. Perhaps it was where I was living. So many hillbilly’s. I was glad when I got back to the big smoke.

Btw don’t you live in NZ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Yeah not my experience. Perhaps it was where I was living. So many hillbilly’s. I was glad when I got back to the big smoke.

Btw don’t you live in NZ?
            I've been back and forth for work for the past 7 years or so lol I have NZ citizenship though.

Comment

I moved to Australia over 10 years ago and on the rare occasion I go back to the UK I cant belive the volume of low IQ Knuckle draggers our country creates.

Like you say when the ruskies did them in, all these types are all mouth but can't handle a one on one, to a man you get two types either the fat, 50 year old bald guy with a huge gut or the emaciated 20 odd year old with pale skin that hasn't seen sun in years and toothpick arms

When the football isn't on they are terrorising council estate parks.
              U said england lost the euros cos of there black players u racist pos

Comment

Isn't England where they enjoy throwing acid at people too?

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post

U said england lost the euros cos of there black players u racist pos
                  Only time I see you in threads is to let everyone know how butt hurt you are, and it’s typically racial.

Comment

E6Bxe1lWQAA93y-?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Did you guys see that? Why is he standing there like he's John Holmes FFS? There's even black guys in the background, they must be pissing themselves.

Comment

The sky is blue
                      Water is wet
                      Football fans are knuckle dragging chav scum
                      What else is new?

Though to be fair, I do recall the Russians were the ones who deliberately started all that to "prove" they're the top hooligans in the world, and most of the English hooligans were not there because they'd been banned from every football thing ever

Comment

Working...
                      X