No announcement yet.

Once again English fans shame the whole Country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again English fans shame the whole Country

Remember when these toothless, low IQ vvankers started cr4p with the Russians and got the **** kicked out of them and they were fleeing for their lives? I still laugh my a55 off to this day. You'd think they would learn some humility but once again the English football fans shame the entire Country.

Booing a little crying kid? booing the national anthem? attacking Italy supporters with their 10 to 1 advantage. Scumbags!

Honestly what a pathetic, shameful, embarrassing bunch of gutless yobs.

Is this Country just absolutely incapable of showing some respect or humility?
    I find it embarrassing as hell to the point I genuinely feel shamed I am British. Seriously man you cvnts are unbearable.

Is it any wonder every Country hates us including our own neighbours? What an intolerable bunch of ar5ewipes, truly.

I can not wait to gtfo this cesspit.

davef davef Butt stuff Butt stuff like this.

Foreign fans aren't much different.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      When Denmark played at home in the group stage, Danish fans were throwing bottles and some other shyt at players of the teams Denmark was playing

One of the reasons I wanted them to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        South America is worse but I don't think it is for majority of the rest of Europe at least.
        And at least in most other parts the hooliganism is in a more controlled, fair situation and neutral.

Back in the day it was more firm vs firm, these days its just drunken yobs who only pipe up when they have a severe numbers advantage vs unwilling victims.
        Soon as they tried that **** with the Russians or the Schalke Ultra's they ran away with their tail between their legs.

Comment

Head vs head.
          Gather 100 of your best men vs 100 of there's and go to a nearby empty field and fair game.

But attacking police, rioting, looting, attacking stands full of kids and parents, that is not right.

Its the disrespect, the racism, booing of the anthems, embarrassing.

Comment

So much nothingness (run.....kick......run.......kick). Don't know how a person can stand it.

Comment

Brittania rule the pitches......

Comment

I really didn't realize how arrogant Brits were until I read their responses on instagram meme pages that ever took a light hearted shot at them.... You'd think they were American!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Remember when these toothless, low IQ vvankers started cr4p with the Russians and got the **** kicked out of them and they were fleeing for their lives? I still laugh my a55 off to this day. You'd think they would learn some humility but once again the English football fans shame the entire Country.

Booing a little crying kid? booing the national anthem? attacking Italy supporters with their 10 to 1 advantage. Scumbags!

Honestly what a pathetic, shameful, embarrassing bunch of gutless yobs.

Is this Country just absolutely incapable of showing some respect or humility?
                  I find it embarrassing as hell to the point I genuinely feel shamed I am British. Seriously man you cvnts are unbearable.

Is it any wonder every Country hates us including our own neighbours? What an intolerable bunch of ar5ewipes, truly.

I can not wait to gtfo this cesspit.
                  I moved to Australia over 10 years ago and on the rare occasion I go back to the UK I cant belive the volume of low IQ Knuckle draggers our country creates.

Like you say when the ruskies did them in, all these types are all mouth but can't handle a one on one, to a man you get two types either the fat, 50 year old bald guy with a huge gut or the emaciated 20 odd year old with pale skin that hasn't seen sun in years and toothpick arms

When the football isn't on they are terrorising council estate parks.

Comment

Football is a gentlemans game, played by thugs.
                    Rugby is a thugs game, played by gentlemen.
                    Boxing....eerrrrrr, not sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X