Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are scams you've come to realize after getting older?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    politics
    the media
    canelos negative drug tests
    Can we be friends?

how is sunspace doing?

Comment

Jerking will make you go blind

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        Jerking will make you go blind
        Jerking off Mayweather has made you go blind lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post

Jerking off Mayweather has made you go blind lmfao.
          I see you following me, though.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I see you following me, though.
            Not following you scum bagz…just happened to see your post and had to take a shot at you since you are so ghey

Comment

Media
              Holiday Mega Sale
              Taxes (only in 3rd world countries)
              BLM

Comment

Honest answer here, no sarcasm...no jokes this time.

Everything is basically a scam. The things that are given value hold none... Nice cars, big houses, etc. The goals people value... to have a better job, to make more taxable income, do not reflect strength, competance, or character. Everything is a diversion from two things that are not a scam and are infinite in their value to us.

1) Knowledge/Wisdom. "Colleges today! Humph... I don't need that I can get a job right away!" That is the most deceptive crap being pedaled... It is guaranteed to create more incontinent breeding, misguided, ignorant people in the world. Education is fundamental to looking at the world, creatively, critically and intellgently. College is a gift that the elites are happy to take from us... All our toiling as a species, where we spent lives hunting and gathering... where we settled down and had to use our labor at all times to survive...eventually a class developed who were destined to try to learn about the real issues...for centries and centries only this class had access to education... Only via the 16 hundreds did people even have recourse to books, made on printing presses in monasteries where they became libraries.

Only since our last centuries were we as a species able to create enough surplus that everyone lucky enough to be in a first world country could afford the luxury of years... not months, not a year... but 4 year! to educate oneself. To be allowed to touch aspects of the critical knowledge in select fields that few could even hope to know about in the past...

Remember the scam that the media and the elites pull on you when they try to discourage people from going to school to learn. This is how the scam works:

Some individual who smells nice, wears a nice suite, and makes a pittance... but seems like a lot to most, like a 6 figure income tells people "People need to go to school to get a great job! To learn a trade! not to study worthless subjects that don't make money!" The truth is...one can and should learn a trade... One can have a career, or decide to work for another... College should be to learn critical thinking! To become someone who learns how to learn and study a subject intelligently and objectively. NOT to prepare to work for someone else!!!

2) Love. Love is what is important. You may be a dunce as a parent... If you love your kids, you will find a way to take care of them and they will become good people because they are loved. Love is the equalizer. When we act out of LOVE, unconditional, or otherwise (at times) we act with the right intent. Love and adoration can drive a person to great heights because they are not a means to an end, so much as a means in and of themselves.

This is how this scam works: Someone entices people to base a relationship on social status and other factors... vacations become important! etc... In reality? vacations can be fun... But any status seeking vacation is exhausting and not pleasant. A man falling for this scam, wakes up with a beautiful wife, who does not love him, exhausts himself doing the right social things... works hard to maintain his status, letting a nanny raise his kids, so now the man is alienated from his family, his means of production, and ultimately himself...

Real success means working hard, managing to share your wealth with those who need it to develop as responsible individuals (like kids) having a wife who you can trust because you love each other... no pre nups, or other BS... To a man like this? A real great time is coming home snuggling on the couch, with wife, pets and children... Many of us who have worked hard over the years cannot emphasize the feeling of being with those you love... One of my favorite memories? My wife and I had to relocate to Lafayette Louisiana so she could do her thesis research for her Masters... We had a computer and found the game "Monkey Island" which we used to play together!

So there it is... Become a loving, educated individual and BE STRONG! To believe in ANYTHING one must have the capacity to defend it. Everything else is a scam....

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post

Not following you
                  tenor.gif

Comment

That your vote matters.
                    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X