Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Depp vs Robert Downey jr. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    johnny depp is one of the most obnoxious dudes on the planet. downey jr came back from the goddamn abyss and got back to the top. i'm not huge on him as an actor, but ffs he's better than johnny depp.
    I can set my great grandfathers pocket watch on your consistency!

in my opinion you a great poster,fair etc.

peCe be upon you always..

Comment

Downey in every way.

Comment

They're both likeable guys. I actually like RDJ more for his non-Marvel films: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Tropic Thunder, Scanner Darkly.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          Prime Depp was quirky AF but a decent actor.
          RDJ didn't find his footing until later.

RDJ would beat Depps ass in a fight
          I'd agree with this.

Comment

Both are good actors. Downey squandered a lot of years and talent during his drug addiction. I think Depp my have slightly more range as an actor.

In a scrap it's hard to say, I don't think either of them can fight so probably a 50/50 pick 'em fight.

Comment

Depp is the better actor. Robert downey jr is a major trip though.

It was back in 97’ around when he was drugged out and roaming the streets. Bowl-o-drome in Torrance used to be our kick it spot and one time I was smoking a joint in the back alley when Robert Downy Jr walked up on us. He was alone, in his black trench coat and asked us for a hit off the joint.
              I was young and wasnt too familiar with him but i gave him the joint and told em to keep it.

he looked like he was high out of his mind off some **** but I just remember him being cool, acting like a regular guy. He handed me a pack of marlboro and said stay out of trouble as he walked away.

Looking back, it was definitely his drug binge days.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                They're both likeable guys. I actually like RDJ more for his non-Marvel films: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Tropic Thunder, Scanner Darkly.
                I love you !!! No **** , Tropic Thunder …

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Depp is the better actor. Robert downey jr is a major trip though.

It was back in 97’ around when he was drugged out and roaming the streets. Bowl-o-drome in Torrance used to be our kick it spot and one time I was smoking a joint in the back alley when Robert Downy Jr walked up on us. He was alone, in his black trench coat and asked us for a hit off the joint.
                  I was young and wasnt too familiar with him but i gave him the joint and told em to keep it.

he looked like he was high out of his mind off some **** but I just remember him being cool, acting like a regular guy. He handed me a pack of marlboro and said stay out of trouble as he walked away.

Looking back, it was definitely his drug binge days.
                  Agreed, high as ****. Cops in LA are trained to look at eyes (diopter etc)

did you know Ed Norton jr taught English in Japan. Cheap trik got there start in japan!

yow is your truck doing?

I miss America

dudes call me racist because I think a lot of crime is black on black violence.

I hope to meet you at an in n out burger shop

am i racist? I don’t think so. I don’t play the
                  Holocaust card…..

right now, Asians are doing great and many azz clowns think that Koreans got free money

Comment

Working...
                  X