No announcement yet.

Disney+/Marvel's Loki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

The feeble brain washed just watch it, ingesting all of the PC bullsheet in to their brains. It may not show today or tomorrow, but it is in there and a part of your mental feebleness................Rockin'
    Like the meanest way I've ever heard desensitizing described

You ain't wrong though, that is the goal and that is what will happen. Most folks won't even think about it.

TBF, you can go back and watch everything I grew up with. Outside of normal hero stories every generation has there was no push for us to grow up and be social justice warriors. Captain Planet and such might explain why we love the idea of global warming being in our control, but, sticking your nose into other folks business so that they do the right thing....kinda Sccoby's bag isn't it?

It's quite a leap to compare say Ninja Turtles or Power Rangers to social justice. They're just classic superhero justice ****s and the major twist to those classic themes was moral ambiguity and the rise of the anti-hero.

I would have never guessed if I was an adult in the 80s/90s the kids would grow up to be coddling little whiney bitches who feel entitled to tell other people the family values those folks ought to hold...sickeningly. That's not who we watched. That's not the theme of my childhood at all. Spawn starts out with a pedo ice cream truck driver and end with Spawn killing him by hundreds on popsicle sticks stabbed into the guy all over his body. It's dark as ****. Could explain the vitriol of the SJW but not so much the hardlined megalomania.

Wolverine was ****ing mean. The only thing that made him a good guy was restraint.

Gargoyles, hell even lighter **** on Nick and Disney, all the cool **** was Fox, but on nick, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Rocco, Arnold, Aladdin, Tail Spin, these are not shows about changing a society into an inclusive society by as much force as possible. There are no gay acceptance themes, at best there's an episode....maybe.

So, since we didn't turn out like our childhood authors pushed for I doubt the kids will. They probably gonna pushback hard and have a strong counter culture movement. A real counter culture movement, not one that changes or tries to change the people around them but one that rejects mainstream society for its own society. IMO
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

That's what I figured. They're getting more and more woke. That's why I haven't started on the show. I fear for X-Men and Fantastic Four. X-Men will not be called X-Men, just watch. And Fantastic Four? One or a couple of them will get blackwashed or be played by a bi-racial actor. No way will they have 5 white leads (FF & Dr. Doom).

Don't know if you keep up with comics, but I heard they're going to make Robin gay. The same Robin that for years was banging Batgirl, and Jubilee when they had that Dc/Marvel crossover, is going to go gay because, well just because. Same thing the comics did with Iceman.
      Natalie Portman is going to be the new Thor.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Dr strange 2 is waaayyy overdue
        I thought it was coming out next year? I know its being planned.

Comment

Bumping.. this series is really good.. best marvel tv series.. among the best tv series..

Comment

Bumping.. this series is really good.. best marvel tv series.. among the best tv series..
            What's so good about it?

Comment

Sounds good. I still need to watch Wandavision and The Punisher.

Comment

Yes sir....last night's episode was probably the best so far. Still have no idea who's running the TVA though.

Comment

Working...
                X