Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grandma strangles rabid wild bobcat, saving her life and grand daughter, takes rabies treatment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandma strangles rabid wild bobcat, saving her life and grand daughter, takes rabies treatment

Gangsta Grandma.

F*** yeah Chippuh!

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
      Gangsta Grandma.

Yep, we have Bob Cats where I live in Georgia. The Bob Cat this lady encountered wasn't all that big by Bob Cat standards either. A full grown Bob Cat can take down a small deer.

Comment

She best wear that cat around her neck as if it’s a mink still!

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

Yep, we have Bob Cats where I live in Georgia. The Bob Cat this lady encountered wasn't all that big by Bob Cat standards either. A full grown Bob Cat can take down a small deer.
          That was a big looking cat. She’s got those trucks with big ass tires and in the pic it’s more than half its size. I’d say a domestic house cat or a Tom Cat would be 1/5 of that tire.

Comment

Damn these things are attacking people more and more lately it seems. Have you seen the video of the guy who saves his wife from a bobcat and throws the damn thing across their yard?

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

That was a big looking cat. She’s got those trucks with big ass tires and in the pic it’s more than half its size. I’d say a domestic house cat or a Tom Cat would be 1/5 of that tire.
              I suppose that Bob Cat might have been bigger than I thought.

Comment

she could have avoided it by going back into her house.

Comment

Working...
                X