Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Study Shows That Hydroxychloroquine Boosted Coronavirus Survival Rates By 3 Times or 200%.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Study Shows That Hydroxychloroquine Boosted Coronavirus Survival Rates By 3 Times or 200%.

https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-h...210300816.html

I remember when people would get banned from Facebook and Youtube when someone said this drug actually works.
    Vlad_ Vlad_ Mike D Mike D like this.

Naw Tonyge and Robbie told me my doctor was crazy for giving it to me.

This can't be. Oh wait, Tony fraud also said it helped in a email that was discovered.
    Mike D Mike D likes this.

Comment

Truth always eventually comes out
      man down man down likes this.

Comment

Wow no one else eh? I see things haven't changed much.

Comment

I swear people were actually rooting against hydroxychloroquine purely because Trump suggested it. Like some people would have been mad if it had taken off and been really successful at the time, because then they may have had to actually give Donald Trump a little credit. They would rather scores of people die than Donald Trump be right.

Lol politics is so stupid
          JimRaynor JimRaynor likes this.

Comment

By the way, I'm shocked that Yahoo gave the green light to posting that article. Yahoo News is heavily slanted towards the left.
            jaded jaded likes this.

Comment

They politicized it. They couldn't admit to it because of Trump.
              tailchaser001 tailchaser001 likes this.

Comment

Yet another thing Trump ended up being 100% right about. Between inflation, high gas prices, Gropin Joe kissing China's ass when he's not claiming blacks are too stupid to use the internet or get lawyers/accountants, or that "climate change" is the greatest threat to America's national security, Hunter casually dropping the N-word (which unsurprisingly got little air time on CNN/MSNBC), "the Squad" comparing America to the Taliban, the "insurrection" agenda being exposed as nonsense, etc, it's a pretty embarrassing time to be a Democrat right now. Imagine voting for Joe Biden because the media manipulated your gullible ass to do so.
                ralex ralex likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                  it's a pretty embarrassing time to be a Democrat right now.
                  Honestly I don't think they care. I don't think they have any shame. All they know or care about is that all of the lies and propaganda worked to get Trump out of office.
                  JTfloyd JTfloyd likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Wow no one else eh? I see things haven't changed much.
                    Oh you won’t find many of the naysayers here, after they were busy calling Trump supporters cultist they were simultaneously repeating CNN cult propaganda of how Hydrocloroquine was bullshіt, and let’s not forget that the theory of the virus originating out of the lab was bullshіt too. We know who they are, and you won’t find them commenting in this thread.
                    man down man down likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X