No announcement yet.

Hate Crimes in Atlanta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Well, goddanmit! Abuelo Terry, you need to learn what a hate crime is!
    How are any of these a hate crime?

The second dude is mentally ill. You typed that yourself. You should be angry at how easy it is for that mentally ill person to get a gun.

Take out the dentures and go to sleep, man.
    Who killed Vernon Forrest? One of my all time favorites. Being a good man doesn’t go far with fools.

he too sugar Shane to school easy money.

beaitiful boxing skills.

don’t bring up mayorga… he got smashed like jhonnys beer cans!

ATL, who killed Vernon Forrest?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Foxnews is more afraid of losing sponsors than alienating viewers. Tucker is under close scrutiny by the leftist watchdogs, one wrong word and they will push to get him out. Meanwhile, CNN just re-instated the pervert who got caught yanking his junk on a zoom call. Liberals have no standards. Anthony Weiner is looking to cash in on his sick pedo texts he sent to an underage girl, you can't make this shyt up. The double standards are right out of communist playbooks.
      CNN reinstating that dick beater is not surprising. They'll probably say he was wanking to some person of color, making it perfectly "normal."

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Why are you hijacking this thread. It's about crimes that are largely ignored by our mainstream media. You should show a little more respect for the victims of these crimes.
        I agree that we should show respect to the victims of these crimes or any crimes for that matter. My question is, do you show respect to victims of similar crimes when they are POC?

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_R View Post

I agree that we should show respect to the victims of these crimes or any crimes for that matter. My question is, do you show respect to victims of similar crimes when they are POC?
          I sure do. It's tragic that so many minority children are gunned down in the crossfire of gang wars in big cities across the nation. Mayors of those cities don't even blink, they have no solution except to blame climate change and white supremacy. The wheels of the world are falling off and all they can do is look for invisible boogeymen to blame.

Comment

I’ve been to Atlanta with first wife. Nice big palatial homes. We loved it.

then we saw the darker side…. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Who killed Vernon Forrest? One of my all time favorites. Being a good man doesn’t go far with fools.

he too sugar Shane to school easy money.

beaitiful boxing skills.

don’t bring up mayorga… he got smashed like jhonnys beer cans!

ATL, who killed Vernon Forrest?
              Charman Sinkfield

capt.066b93c4717a4c85a72eed998079a8b7.forrest_killed__ax501.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X