No announcement yet.

Thrills of a self employed inventor and the fight for supremacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrills of a self employed inventor and the fight for supremacy

A little while back my business wasn't doing great. Sales started to slow and folks shifted from realism, which is my whole entire bag, to dolls or dolling.

Quick break for those who dunno, I make prosthesis for hire and run a business making nonsurgical MTF trans prosthesis.

So the trannies switch from being true trans, like wanting their back pain from having **** and such, to wanting to be just a living sex doll. Which, whatever, leaves me out because I do not make Halloween costumes. I only make trans **** because it's harder to do than straight and normal so the money isn't really my motive and doesn't sway me to want to make halloween costumes for sex.

Anyway, I'd say around 2016 **** started to go south. Manageable but I went from being able to spend over 100K without it hurting to just paying bills by 2019ish.

Pandemic hit, which brought me down even farther than I was in about the 2016-2019 era. 2019-2020 just paying bills man. Like maybe earning 3k a month. Maybe, for the company.

I put all my money into a project in 2017. Roughly 113k. Risky like a mother ****er but honestly I want to prove I'm the best ever. Mold making been around a long time, like wheel long, and, just in case you're stupid, yeah, making a buffalo bill skin suit for a man to look like a woman is much harder than a ****ing sword, batman suit, etc. It's the biggest challenge there is out there outside of doing shapes just to prove you can do it. Which I think about sometimes, it don't make a product, it makes proof.

It really felt like a mistake until recently. 2021 hit and dudes I am back in sales in a big way, and, what's leading them? The 2017 project. 1200 per and moving like they're 12 dollars. Makes a mother ****er want to cry or some ****. I'm emotional about this hoe doing well in the end. Fixing to save my ass from downsizing and ****. Validating betting on myself and ****.

It's a one piece mold. There are no shells, only a plug. Shaped not inside out or right side out but rather a mix of the two. Class VI medical grade silicone is atomized and pressurized then released into a ionized air stream, plug is hot at 750F and has electromagnets through out. Atomized silicone travels along ionized airflows either pushed or pulled by fans and attracted and repelled magnetically to build the suit droplet by droplet in absolute perfection. There are no seams, there is no entrance or exist, there is no zipper, velcro, nothing. It stretched from 5'2" to 10' and from 28 inch waist to 15' waist while being the softest and strongest product of it's type on the market. I could put a ****ing hippo in it and that ain't even hyperbole.

My next project will be my last. I will retire from mold making inventions and move into aesthetic differences. It'll be kinda like the cell phone, not really an invention so much as the accumulation of my inventions into one final mold and product. Then when I die my line is done drawn, the world can come at me son. Y'all will fail.

Best there is, best there was, best there ever will be. Hephaistos ain't got **** on me, Hasbro hires me, I got product in space thanks to NASA, I got product in the ocean thanks to US Navy, I got product on your TVs thanks to CBS, Discovery, Showtime, TLC, and, Channel 4. Best ****ing ever because by the time I die y'all 3d printers will done take over....and print based on my proof, my techniques, my innovation.

I can't hardly tell folks I know because then they'd know how close I was to losing everything and the family don't need to worry, but, youse lot don't actually give a **** so I brag at yas.

Always said that the folk you can be most open with are ones who ain't that close, man. And I got a whole lot of respect for anyone who creates and makes ****, man, probably told you this before, but whilst I got plenty of issues with this economic system we call Capitalism one thing it does real well is incentivise innovation and find ways of meeting people's needs and IDGAF whether that's the needs of Trannies or anyone else... lol.. and FWIW I passed your details on to a friend of mine (soon to be ex-Hubby of my childhood sweetheart) but he reckons he ain't into prosthetics, reckons they'd be too sweaty to dance in.

And I probably ought a PM ya, but hope things are going OK with your lil'un and hope you got some resolution one way or another with your babymama... last I heard you'd split for good, but I know how tempers can fray in the early days after having a baby so maybe you figured it out. Best of luck either way, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      A little while back my business wasn't doing great. Sales started to slow and folks shifted from realism, which is my whole entire bag, to dolls or dolling.

Quick break for those who dunno, I make prosthesis for hire and run a business making nonsurgical MTF trans prosthesis.

So the trannies switch from being true trans, like wanting their back pain from having **** and such, to wanting to be just a living sex doll. Which, whatever, leaves me out because I do not make Halloween costumes. I only make trans **** because it's harder to do than straight and normal so the money isn't really my motive and doesn't sway me to want to make halloween costumes for sex.

Anyway, I'd say around 2016 **** started to go south. Manageable but I went from being able to spend over 100K without it hurting to just paying bills by 2019ish.

Pandemic hit, which brought me down even farther than I was in about the 2016-2019 era. 2019-2020 just paying bills man. Like maybe earning 3k a month. Maybe, for the company.

I put all my money into a project in 2017. Roughly 113k. Risky like a mother ****er but honestly I want to prove I'm the best ever. Mold making been around a long time, like wheel long, and, just in case you're stupid, yeah, making a buffalo bill skin suit for a man to look like a woman is much harder than a ****ing sword, batman suit, etc. It's the biggest challenge there is out there outside of doing shapes just to prove you can do it. Which I think about sometimes, it don't make a product, it makes proof.

It really felt like a mistake until recently. 2021 hit and dudes I am back in sales in a big way, and, what's leading them? The 2017 project. 1200 per and moving like they're 12 dollars. Makes a mother ****er want to cry or some ****. I'm emotional about this hoe doing well in the end. Fixing to save my ass from downsizing and ****. Validating betting on myself and ****.

It's a one piece mold. There are no shells, only a plug. Shaped not inside out or right side out but rather a mix of the two. Class VI medical grade silicone is atomized and pressurized then released into a ionized air stream, plug is hot at 750F and has electromagnets through out. Atomized silicone travels along ionized airflows either pushed or pulled by fans and attracted and repelled magnetically to build the suit droplet by droplet in absolute perfection. There are no seams, there is no entrance or exist, there is no zipper, velcro, nothing. It stretched from 5'2" to 10' and from 28 inch waist to 15' waist while being the softest and strongest product of it's type on the market. I could put a ****ing hippo in it and that ain't even hyperbole.

My next project will be my last. I will retire from mold making inventions and move into aesthetic differences. It'll be kinda like the cell phone, not really an invention so much as the accumulation of my inventions into one final mold and product. Then when I die my line is done drawn, the world can come at me son. Y'all will fail.

Best there is, best there was, best there ever will be. Hephaistos ain't got **** on me, Hasbro hires me, I got product in space thanks to NASA, I got product in the ocean thanks to US Navy, I got product on your TVs thanks to CBS, Discovery, Showtime, TLC, and, Channel 4. Best ****ing ever because by the time I die y'all 3d printers will done take over....and print based on my proof, my techniques, my innovation.

I can't hardly tell folks I know because then they'd know how close I was to losing everything and the family don't need to worry, but, youse lot don't actually give a **** so I brag at yas.
      I want a vid of when you slaughtering that pig. Six months time!

Comment

Like Koba says... Its great to hear you landed on your feet. Your one of my favorites here M, you know that. Makes me feel great to know a fellow brother is on the gravy train. People probably have no idea the skill you have to have to do what you do...

Comment

This story pumps me up to quit my job and go full bossmode as a self-employer.

Comment

Working...
          X