Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYC Psychiatrist tells Yale audience she fantasizes about shooting white people in head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's now being censored.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yale-rest...160557742.html

Comment

• I'm telling you I've never heard so much racist chit over the last few months. Why does anyone think that is?
      I know you're hearing it also. They're dividing us and it's working.
      Zaroku Zaroku Mike D Mike D like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        I'm telling you I've never heard so much racist chit over the last few months. Why does anyone think that is?
        I see way more of it from the media than I do in day to day life. I live and work in a very diverse community and see very little racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          I'm telling you I've never heard so much racist chit over the last few months. Why does anyone think that is?
          It's mostly one way.. anti white.. racism

The media/dems have brainwashed a lot of people into thinking white people are holding them down or back and it's ok to treat them like ****

Just the other day we also saw that story about an Amazon driver beating some old white woman and shouting about white privilege

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

It's mostly one way.. anti white.. racism

The media/dems have brainwashed a lot of people into thinking white people are holding them down or back and it's ok to treat them like ****

Just the other day we also saw that story about an Amazon driver beating some old white woman and shouting about white privilege
            They set a very dangerous precedent. Put a target on the backs of any white who dares to speak up about racism toward them or unfair treatment. Obama came back out of his mansion to tell us all that white people need to stop complaining about critical race theory. He and his tranny wife never miss an opportunity to play the race card. That’s why we are where we are….hope and change!

Comment

• I heard this psychiatrist got bombarded with one star ratings online. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this wasn't great for her career.

Although who knows. Maybe she'll turn it into a job at CNN. Or a US House of Representatives seat. Pretty sure Rashida Tlaib & Ilhan Omar have the same fantasies of wasting white folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I heard this psychiatrist got bombarded with one star ratings online. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this wasn't great for her career.

Although who knows. Maybe she'll turn it into a job at CNN. Or a US House of Representatives seat. Pretty sure Rashida Tlaib & Ilhan Omar have the same fantasies of wasting white folks.
                She can run for Congress now as a Democrat. Be a member of the squad.
                Zaroku Zaroku Mike D Mike D like this.

Comment

Working...
                X