Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ireland controlled by cartels like Mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Damn. I didn't even get this notification. I hope I remember to watch it this evening.

Comment

Irish women are incredibly charming. We've had an increasing number of Irish people coming into Vancouver in the last few years, and they are generally friendly people. They seem to be our latest wave of immigrants, the women make me melt.

Comment

We were ran by paramilitaries for too long for traditional crime to take route and grow as it has elsewhere, which is why it has had an explosion since the peace process etc.
        Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Irish women are incredibly charming. We've had an increasing number of Irish people coming into Vancouver in the last few years, and they are generally friendly people. They seem to be our latest wave of immigrants, the women make me melt.
          Find yourself a cute Irish gal and you'll have drunken sex every night.

Comment

My most successful thread not about history. Really only expected a few responses y'all.

Ireland's cool, maybe I should have just made a thread about Ireland.

Comment

Working...
            X