Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ireland controlled by cartels like Mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ireland controlled by cartels like Mexico?

I didn't know about Daniel Kinahan until a few days ago. Obviously at first I was interested in Fury and BJS connection, but, also, there's a whole lot fo talk about what he used to control in Ireland and it makes it sound like the Irish Republic is about as effective as the Mexican Republic.

Any of y'all Irish? Is it open like in Mexico or more behind closed doors like....well...basically all the rest of us?

There's a bunch of articles out there but for those who have seen **** all, here's one:
    How Daniel Kinahan, a suspected $1.1 billion Irish gang lord, suddenly became the broker of boxing's biggest clash in years (msn.com)

siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    I didn't know about Daniel Kinahan until a few days ago. Obviously at first I was interested in Fury and BJS connection, but, also, there's a whole lot fo talk about what he used to control in Ireland and it makes it sound like the Irish Republic is about as effective as the Mexican Republic.

Any of y'all Irish? Is it open like in Mexico or more behind closed doors like....well...basically all the rest of us?

There's a bunch of articles out there but for those who have seen **** all, here's one:
    How Daniel Kinahan, a suspected $1.1 billion Irish gang lord, suddenly became the broker of boxing's biggest clash in years (msn.com)
    Your granddad who ran off was he a Mikmaq?

Comment

BodyBagz comments on Kinahan?

Funny how the politicians can speak freely like that but they don't have the evidence to support it in a court of law.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Your granddad who ran off was he a Mikmaq?
        I am from Florida my dude. You have to speak on my level. TF is a Mikmaq? Sounds like northern **** to me
        Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I am from Florida my dude. You have to speak on my level. TF is a Mikmaq? Sounds like northern **** to me
          My bad. I am mixing you up with Rexy. How is that pig doing?

Comment

No, He operates out of Spain and Dubai. To compare Ireland with Mexican cartels is just stupid sorry.

Comment

Beercules is Irish as he always states so he should know

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                Beercules is Irish as he always states so he should know
                Says he is Cuban too. I know for sure he is a spaced out junkie, though.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

My bad. I am mixing you up with Rexy. How is that pig doing?
                  Oh dip, Rexy's a cool dude.

He got to scare some new people the other day so he's quite a proud pig.

Comment

Oh dip, Rexy's a cool dude.

He got to scare some new people the other day so he's quite a proud pig.
                    Remember to show me when you slaughter it.

Comment

Working...
                    X