Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out this black website of black people saying that white people are inherently evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I'm sure there are tons of whites running wild in Chiraq
    The news can be biased to any group of people who view it that way.
    Google most dangerous cities in the world.

In the end, and this is a fact, wherever the place is predominantly white, that's the place everyone wants to live....and then slowly that place becomes a mess.

Everyone huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      Evil ass *******s

I thought most people believed all people are inherently evil. Original sin and all that nonsense.
      Original sin didn't make all people evil and that is not a scriptural reaching. Original sin is why all people are imperfect and commit sins. Mankind inherited imperfection, the choice to do evil or good is our own.
      Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

Oh there's tons of whites and hispanics committing crimes including murder and all that too. Expect you never see that stuff covered on the news. The media tends to focus on the same handful of neighborhoods when covering murders for some reason but the truth is they happen all over the city, day in and day out.
        Your comment about MSM doesn't sound accurate. Everything I hear from MSM is everything that's wrong in the world is because of white people, especially white men.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

Your comment about MSM doesn't sound accurate. Everything I hear from MSM is everything that's wrong in the world is because of white people, especially white men.
          I hear it too man.

I hear it too.........................

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

Everyone huh?
            Yes, EVERYONE (who could afford to).

Did you google ''most dangerous places in the world'' ?

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

Original sin didn't make all people evil and that is not a scriptural reaching. Original sin is why all people are imperfect and commit sins. Mankind inherited imperfection, the choice to do evil or good is our own.
              I see, so it's more acknowledgment of the bad and good in us all?
              OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I see, so it's more acknowledgment of the bad and good in us all?
                Yes and no. We have good in us because we were created in God's image (spiritually speaking). We have the inclination to do bad because of original sin.
                Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X