Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out this black website of black people saying that white people are inherently evil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this black website of black people saying that white people are inherently evil

So after browsing thecoli for a while and joining I've discovered Coli militancy and while I agree with a lot of their views they tend to come off as...

I knew what it was before I opened the thread!!!...That site is one of the most evil sites of all time!!!...With hypocritical posters!!!...

Comment

I didn’t even click that bull****!!!...**** the e-coli!!!...

Comment

The guy that runs the IT over there is white!!!...Gotta Black moderator that dated and sleeps with white women and calls other Black posters racial slurs...and racist **** etc!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
          The guy that runs the IT over there is white!!!...Gotta Black moderator that dated and sleeps with white women and calls other Black posters racial slurs...and racist **** etc!!...
          3 consecutive posts from a fat chubby loser who can’t rap as good as white boys???

son you embarrass yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
            You triggered a little fat boy Donnie..

Comment

Evil ass crackers

I thought most people believed all people are inherently evil. Original sin and all that nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
                I knew what it was before I opened the thread!!!...That site is one of the most evil sites of all time!!!...With hypocritical posters!!!...
                Lol how did you know what it was before clicking it?

Comment

I would tell all those losers to drop the victim mentality and move on with your lives.

only way to be better than white people is to be more successful than them. It’s that simple.

stop crying ya fkn losers lol

Comment

Ive never had problems with white people . All they did was make me rich.. I love white folks man.

Ya dont like white people? Well go back to Africa then cuz white folks dont like yoos either.
                    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X