Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree? Us Americans think the world revolve around us.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    So americans are just like the rest of human beings?

What about the people whose crappy culture created a crappy country to live in, then they emigrate to another country, bring their crappy culture with them and think their culture is the best while criticizing the local culture of their new host country?
    I think you reading too deep.into what I said.

I referring to how we act like global things only effect us and get all dramatic and make up conspiracies.

Like others said..... We kinda have a good reason but like Ghost said we are self absorbed. And every country is not like this.

Comment

100%. I'd be hard pressed to name a country filled with so many delusions of grandeur & ent^tlement. That said I get it. We were first place in the world with our closest competitor a distant second for a long ass time, but now everyone has caught up & we are like the Emperor with no clothes believing our own bs & jacking off over our old news clippings.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        100%. I'd be hard pressed to name a country filled with so many delusions of grandeur & ent^tlement. That said I get it. We were first place in the world with our closest competitor a distant second for a long ass time, but now everyone has caught up & we are like the Emperor with no clothes believing our own bs & jacking off over our old news clippings.
        Lol..... This is my point. But then again outside countries be obsessed with us. Think about do we ever care about other countries politics? Other countries seem to always treat us like the cool kid that stays in trouble lol.

Comment

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!! ...................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Natural disaster happens "the world coming to the end".. It's the end days...... Meanwhile countries deal with worst on a daily basis.

Let's be honest Americans are arrogant asf, and think the world revolves around them. Prove me wrong!
            We are arrogant AF.

I don't believe America is the center of the universe, but when you see posters from the U.K., Australia and other countries with such strong and sometimes even educated views on American laws, politics and history, it almost justifies Americans thinking the world revolves around us even though it really doesn't.

A lot of other countries are affected by what happens in America, so other people have an interest in what happens here compared to how we feel about most other countries. Besides China, Russia, or Israel, Americans don't really follow what happens anywhere else.

But it's also our culture that makes us so self-absorbed. We suck at geography. And American History is pushed hard in public schools, but world history is almost treated like an afterthought.

Comment

In a way, if America sneezes, a lot of countries catch a cold.
              Zaryu Zaryu likes this.

Comment

I've met many self absorbed non Americans. You would almost think they're american

Comment

American exceptionalism. USA was built on the premise that America is superior to the rest of the world. It's a natural outcome

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    American exceptionalism. USA was built on the premise that America is superior to the rest of the world. It's a natural outcome
                    And that worked out for the US

There’s no downside to believing you are DE MAN

Comment

Yeah because of the ability to earn money up there but in the food category y'all aint all that.

Comment

Working...
                      X