No announcement yet.

Michael Jai White on White People Opposing BLM But Not 'Stop Asian Hate'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

The police kill more whites than blacks, armed or unarmed in the USA and the UK.

So I ask you again if you believe that “All lives matter” then why do you need a “black lives matter” run on a false narrative on police brutality and imaginary “white supremacy” when the biggest enemy in terms of criminal activity to the “young, black man” is another “young black man”.

Again BurnLootMurder is a grifters paradise.
    Then that means whites commit more crime than blacks. Do you want to ignore per capita now. Yall need to tell me how it works because you like to switch it up based on agendas.

I just told you why BLM exists and I explained it again in my first line here. Do you get it now? We are talking about by rate. Blacks are killed at a higher rate than whites. You have to account for the difference in population.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Then that means whites commit more crime than blacks. Do you want to ignore per capita now. Yall need to tell me how it works because you like to switch it up based on agendas.

I just told you why BLM exists and I explained it again in my first line here. Do you get it now? We are talking about by rate. Blacks are killed at a higher rate than whites. You have to account for the difference in population.
      Use per capita if you want, I’m all for that, but use per capita in the number of the black population in terms of prison population and crimes committed then, what’s good for the goose....

Sasha Johnson BLM activist said the following “The white man will not be our equal but our slave"

Now that’s racist, why has Patrice Cullors or any of the other racists not disavowed her or do they agree?

Again the fact that BurnLootMurder give a crap about a career criminal in fentanyl Floyd and march, Murder and vandalise in his name yet you never see them marching for young kids caught in the crossfire of black on black gang violence which takes more victims than the police force per year.

Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Use per capita if you want, I’m all for that, but use per capita in the number of the black population in terms of prison population and crimes committed then, what’s good for the goose....

Sasha Johnson BLM activist said the following “The white man will not be our equal but our slave"

Now that’s racist, why has Patrice Cullors or any of the other racists not disavowed her or do they agree?

Again the fact that BurnLootMurder give a crap about a career criminal in fentanyl Floyd and march, Murder and vandalise in his name yet you never see them marching for young kids caught in the crossfire of black on black gang violence which takes more victims than the police force per year.
        Well I just told you that blacks are given more time than whites for the same crime. That was a study done by the US Sentencing Commission. Black neighborhoods are also over policed.

So using per capita, unarmed blacks are killed about 3x more than whites by police, right? Then you accept the point of why BLM exists. And not only for that reason. Because Blacks have force used against them more often than whites.

That quotation you gave is a fake.

An archived version of the Twitter account in question shows that it was created in May 2020 and has only three followers. The Twitter handle is not any of the usernames Johnson uses across other social media platforms, and Johnson’s organization told news organizations the account is fake.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...bout-enslavin/
        Looks like you fell for the Okie Doke.

BLM is not about protesting against crime. There are other organizations that do that. Their focus is on police brutality. I don't see people yelling All Lives Matter when a white person kills a white person. Crime is crime and criminals go to jail. Police rarely go to jail when killing unarmed blacks at 3X the rate of whites.
        Last edited by travestyny; 05-30-2021, 01:54 PM.
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Well I just told you that blacks are given more time than whites for the same crime. That was a study done by the US Sentencing Commission. Black neighborhoods are also over policed.

So using per capita, unarmed blacks are killed about 3x more than whites by police, right? Then you accept the point of why BLM exists. And not only for that reason. Because Blacks have force used against them more often than whites.

That quotation you gave is a fake.

Looks like you fell for the Okie Doke.

BLM is not about protesting against crime. There are other organizations that do that. Their focus is on police brutality. I don't see people yelling All Lives Matter when a white person kills a white person. Crime is crime and criminals go to jail. Police rarely go to jail when killing unarmed blacks at 3X the rate of whites.
          You have never told me that “blacks are given more time than whites for the same crime” at all and that could be down to numerous factors as area the crime was committed, past offences if any, I would say that “race” would be a small factor in determining such “sentences”, although I could be wrong but I’m not invested in “race” as you obviously are.

I notice you omit to answer my question on why there are more crimes committed by blacks and there are more black people in jail per capita, I would like you to address this instead of ignoring it.

As for Sasha Johnson the Twitter account you speak of was not the one I was referring to, it was a quote taken before may 2020. She’s a racist that you and Cullors obviously support.

Johnson is on video calling a “black man” who disagreed with her a c**n, classy as ****, she’s a nasty piece of work and I find it ironic that a racist who wanted the police abolished then gets shot in a black on black crime and BurnLootMurder UK expect the British police to investigate, could not have happened to a nicer person.

Comment

You have never told me that “blacks are given more time than whites for the same crime” at all and that could be down to numerous factors as area the crime was committed, past offences if any, I would say that “race” would be a small factor in determining such “sentences”, although I could be wrong but I’m not invested in “race” as you obviously are.

I notice you omit to answer my question on why there are more crimes committed by blacks and there are more black people in jail per capita, I would like you to address this instead of ignoring it.

As for Sasha Johnson the Twitter account you speak of was not the one I was referring to, it was a quote taken before may 2020. She’s a racist that you and Cullors obviously support.

Johnson is on video calling a “black man” who disagreed with her a c**n, classy as ****, she’s a nasty piece of work and I find it ironic that a racist who wanted the police abolished then gets shot in a black on black crime and BurnLootMurder UK expect the British police to investigate, could not have happened to a nicer person.
            Nope. The study accounts for many factors.

Black men sentenced to more time for committing the exact same crime as a white person, study finds

Black men who commit the same crimes as white men receive federal prison sentences that are, on average, nearly 20 percent longer, according to a new report on sentencing disparities from the United States Sentencing Commission (USSC).

These disparities were observed “after controlling for a wide variety of sentencing factors,” including age, education, citizenship, weapon possession and prior criminal history.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...n-study-finds/

And I thought I did answer your question. I told you about this in one of my previous posts. I also told you that black neighborhoods are over policed. It's also true that poverty is more connected to crime, and there are various reasons that the Black poverty rate is what it is. That's not to excuse personal responsibility, but you should also take into account the affects of things like redlining and how that plays into it.

I just showed you that the quotation is false. So does that mean that the quotation was true someplace else? I doubt that. It's the exact quotation that you mentioned and it was stated that it is neither her nor her organizations ideology, and that she didn't say it. I don't know why you are saying that I support her when I didn't even know she existed. You must hate her, apparently for a quotation that she didn't even provide. I'm not sure why you are still trying to say that she did with no proof.

I don't know what her feeling are on the police, but I see now she led calls to defund the police. That is not the same as abolishing the police completely, and I haven't read where anyone within BLM is claiming that the police can be completely abolished right this moment. It doesn't work that way.

Anyway, still not sure what your problem is with her since she obviously didn't make the quotation that you claimed she did. And again, not sure why we are all the way off topic, which is about why there exists an All Lives Matter in the first place. Seems some people just want to dislike BLM at all costs, and that's what it appears you yourself are doing but your reasoning seems to be shaky to say the least.

Comment

Nope. The study accounts for many factors.

And I thought I did answer your question. I told you about this in one of my previous posts. I also told you that black neighborhoods are over policed. It's also true that poverty is more connected to crime, and there are various reasons that the Black poverty rate is what it is. That's not to excuse personal responsibility, but you should also take into account the affects of things like redlining and how that plays into it.

I just showed you that the quotation is false. So does that mean that the quotation was true someplace else? I doubt that. It's the exact quotation that you mentioned and it was stated that it is neither her nor her organizations ideology, and that she didn't say it. I don't know why you are saying that I support her when I didn't even know she existed. You must hate her, apparently for a quotation that she didn't even provide. I'm not sure why you are still trying to say that she did with no proof.

I don't know what her feeling are on the police, but I see now she led calls to defund the police. That is not the same as abolishing the police completely, and I haven't read where anyone within BLM is claiming that the police can be completely abolished right this moment. It doesn't work that way.

Anyway, still not sure what your problem is with her since she obviously didn't make the quotation that you claimed she did. And again, not sure why we are all the way off topic, which is about why there exists an All Lives Matter in the first place. Seems some people just want to dislike BLM at all costs, and that's what it appears you yourself are doing but your reasoning seems to be shaky to say the least.
              “Black neighbourhoods” are over policed due to having high crime rates, the police are doing their jobs.

Again no answer to the black crime stats or prison population......

Also in regards to the police, not all police are white and not all police are bad, there are bad apples in every organisation and if you want the police to be defunded, abolished, deconstructed or whatever over a small percentage, then I’ve heard in several segments of video anti white rhetoric or comments to violence against white people by groups of people in the BurnLootMurder circle/demonstrations/riots, should the same be expected of them? Should the same calls be heard?

Sasha Johnson is a racist and just because BurnLootMurder UK say she isn’t does not disprove video evidence.

I don’t like the “blm” movement it’s negative, racist and Marxist and certainly is not productive.

Comment

“Black neighbourhoods” are over policed due to having high crime rates, the police are doing their jobs.
                Are you sure about that? When stop and frisk was a thing, 90% of the people stopped were innocent. Something like 85% of those stopped were black and hispanic. It was found that Whites were more likely to have weapons and equally as likely to have drugs.

So what does that tell you?

Again no answer to the black crime stats or prison population......
                Uh, yes. I just answered you about this but you are pretending I didn't answer. 1. Over policing. 2. Given more time for the same crimes. 3. Poverty. Is that clear enough for you?

Also in regards to the police, not all police are white and not all police are bad, there are bad apples in every organisation and if you want the police to be defunded, abolished, deconstructed or whatever over a small percentage, then I’ve heard in several segments of video anti white rhetoric or comments to violence against white people by groups of people in the BurnLootMurder circle/demonstrations/riots, should the same be expected of them? Should the same calls be heard?
                I never said all cops are white. I don't know why that is relevant. We agree that blacks are killed X times more by police than whites, and they also use force against blacks more than whites, right? We came to that conclusion together awhile back, so now you know why BLM exists.

I don't know what you are talking about with respect to anti white rhetoric. I don't support any anti-white rhetoric at all. You are all over the place now.

Sasha Johnson is a racist and just because BurnLootMurder UK say she isn’t does not disprove video evidence.

I don’t like the “blm” movement it’s negative, racist and Marxist and certainly is not productive.
                What video evidence? You claimed she made a racist statement that was proven to be false. You have a video of her saying it? If so, then post it.

What's negative about it?
                Marxist is irrelevant.
                Productive? Well they have gotten some things done so we will have to disagree about that.

Seems that it's only perceived as negative because it triggers some people just by stating that Black Lives Matter. Hmmm. The type of person who can't simply say that Black lives matter. (cough cough you cough).

Comment

Are you sure about that? When stop and frisk was a thing, 90% of the people stopped were innocent. Something like 85% of those stopped were black and hispanic. It was found that Whites were more likely to have weapons and equally as likely to have drugs.

Uh, yes. I just answered you about this but you are pretending I didn't answer. 1. Over policing. 2. Given more time for the same crimes. 3. Poverty. Is that clear enough for you?

I never said all cops are white. I don't know why that is relevant. We agree that blacks are killed X times more by police than whites, and they also use force against blacks more than whites, right? We came to that conclusion together awhile back, so now you know why BLM exists.

I don't know what you are talking about with respect to anti white rhetoric. I don't support any anti-white rhetoric at all. You are all over the place now.

What video evidence? You claimed she made a racist statement that was proven to be false. You have a video of her saying it? If so, then post it.

Marxist is irrelevant.
                  Productive? Well they have gotten some things done so we will have to disagree about that.

Seems that it's only perceived as negative because it triggers some people just by stating that Black Lives Matter. Hmmm. The type of person who can't simply say that Black lives matter. (cough cough you cough).
                  Why doesn't boxingscene just ban u???
                  Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Why doesn't boxingscene just ban u???
                    Why don't you flag my post. That's what the flag button is for.

Comment

Marxist is irrelevant.

Don't stress I flagged u for racism and sais get rid if this dude

Comment

Working...
                      X