No announcement yet.

Michael Jai White on White People Opposing BLM But Not 'Stop Asian Hate'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jai White on White People Opposing BLM But Not 'Stop Asian Hate'

I thought this was an interesting conversation and an enlightening perspective.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    joseph5620, Zaroku and 4 others like this.

To the last minute of that interview: I don't trust stats from China.
    Marchegiano and travestyny like this.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      To the last minute of that interview: I don't trust stats from China.
      Yep. I agree with you 100%.

Comment

Who is attacking the Asians? By a massive majority it is not the whites.

The white man beeches far too much about what black people are doing, am I correct? Does it need to be broadcast on the MSM? The blacks know that it's wrong (attacking the Asians), does the white man need to show them the difference between right and wrong? The Asians cost this country much less money than the black community. They have many who contribute greatly to this society, as do the blacks.

Also, the Asians are not a radical group created to destroy America.

What has BLM ever done for the black people? I know the founders are living high on the hog from running BLM. How has BLM helped the black community in any way?............Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 05-09-2021, 04:31 PM.
        Fists_of_Fury, and 3 others like this.

Comment

Also, it is the courts purpose to see that justice is served, not that the violent arsholes are pacified...........Rockin'

Comment

I swear I was gon bring this up, but I be trying to stay clear of this racial finger pointing.

But I think it's funny and not surprising you don't see no stop all hate movements why? Cuz the same people didn't want the skip the opportunity to bring up blacks been attacking them the most..... Now all of sudden which race does it the most matters now? Now we don't know the difference between a hate crime and targeting easy victims.

And on que when you ask them, they move the goal posts.

If you don't like Blm cool, but that wasn't the reasoning behind All lives matter, it was the suggestion that police was killing everyone not just blacks. Nobody cared if most white cops were killing unarmed black men. Hell nobody cared period the white men killed either.

People do not care about anyone outside their bubble and only pretend to. Nobody cares about any victims unless it can be used to apart of an agenda.

And lastly..... Lemme cry right quick, complain right quick aka be honest. The goalposts always move..... But what never changes is the anti black racial undertones in any and everything.

Nobody mentioning how Stop asian hate is BS, exaggerated like they said BLM and the media was doing.( Also was to a certain extent) They was too busy not wanting to miss the opportunity to blame black people.

And anyone outside offended or defensive about what I said. I'm talking about yo ass. So don't quote me!

Comment

white people don't really care much to be honest. only the privilege ones are usually are racist when it comes to their defensive mechanisms. mostly it's the minorities who are attacking each other. majority of asians don't like black attitude and the same goes with the blacks.

Comment

I see lots of white people at those blm rallies.

And I haven’t heard anybody really mention “stop Asian hate” other than myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Who is attacking the Asians? By a massive majority it is not the whites.

The white man beeches far too much about what black people are doing, am I correct? Does it need to be broadcast on the MSM? The blacks know that it's wrong (attacking the Asians), does the white man need to show them the difference between right and wrong? The Asians cost this country much less money than the black community. They have many who contribute greatly to this society, as do the blacks.

Also, the Asians are not a radical group created to destroy America.

What has BLM ever done for the black people? I know the founders are living high on the hog from running BLM. How has BLM helped the black community in any way?............Rockin'
                  Bailing the wrongly imprisoned out of jail, pressuring police to release “suspects” from detention, organizing legal defense for members and blacks, etc

Comment

Justice and fair treatment for everyone should be the goal. If you see racist attacks against Asians or Jews or any other race you should speak out against it.

And people do need to look out for groups that might hijack the fight for justice and use it to push an agenda of their own. Destroying businesses and ruining areas under the guise of "protests" would be a clever way to lower property values and then swoop in to buy, wouldn't it?

Disaster capitalism and predatory capitalism are a real thing.

It's important to stay on guard and not let righteous causes get twisted to serve the ends of bad people.

Comment

Working...
                    X