No announcement yet.

Looks Like The Derek Chauvin Case Might Be Headed For A Mistrial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

I'm not sure you understand war or even remotely close to what it entails. You've exposed how much of a privileged person you are.. You're beyond embarrassing. The fact you elude to 9/11 being an inside job just sums you up perfectly.

You don't belong in a room with me. You wouldn't last...
    Don't bother with that nonsense. I believe no such thing.

Do agree that bin Laden should have been tried, convicted, and then executed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Next time there is a trial of a national scale where a black man is judged, let’s have MAGA wearing jurors and we’ll see how you react then…
      You are only talking about one juror. There has to be a mix if you want no bias. The fact anybody even cares after such a ruthless and inhumane act was served justice and people are making excuses shows all you care about is race.
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

You are only talking about one juror. There has to be a mix if you want no bias. The fact anybody even cares after such a ruthless and inhumane act was served justice and people are making excuses shows all you care about is race.
        Did I mention race in anything I posted? No. YOU turn it into race.

I was talking about a jury having to be IMPARTIAL and UNBIASED. Nothing to do with race.

Comment

Did I mention race in anything I posted? No. YOU turn it into race.

I was talking about a jury having to be IMPARTIAL and UNBIASED. Nothing to do with race.
          It's because if it was a pedo you wouldn't be in here defending his honor about not getting a fair shake.

The evidence is clear, the end result was obvious and justice was finally served.

You want to hide the fact that race clouds your judgement but it obviously does. So when they talk about pedos in here getting beaten, killed, or given long sentences I hope you are in here nit picking the jury too even after clear video evidence

Comment

• Its really not about race, somebody committed an unspeakable inhumane act and justice was served. Why is this even a discussion. Nobody ever stood up for ted bundy, jeffery dahmer or any sick pedo nit picking the jury.

What those people did were sick and justice was served. Same here

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

It's because if it was a pedo you wouldn't be in here defending his honor about not getting a fair shake.

The evidence is clear, the end result was obvious and justice was finally served.

You want to hide the fact that race clouds your judgement but it obviously does. So when they talk about pedos in here getting beaten, killed, or given long sentences I hope you are in here nit picking the jury too even after clear video evidence
              What does all this have to do with integrity of the court and juries being impartial?

No matter who is charged of what, a court of law has to stay honorable.

Comment

What does all this have to do with integrity of the court and juries being impartial?

No matter who is charged of what, a court of law has to stay honorable.
                because when pedos get what they have coming we all rejoice and dont question a thing because what they did was sick, the crime is clear cut and undeniable what they did, so nobody bats an eye.

A black man finally gets justice from dying from police brutalility and you want to make sure everything is 100% squeaky clean.

You are taking up for a murderer. wtf is wrong with you

Comment

• OJ was a good example of bias juries so basically you wanted another OJ verdict with a blue lives matter jury even though police are virtually always given a slap on the wrist. The one time they are held accountable yall wanna dig into every little detail to justify their sick behavior.

its absolutely hilarious you can't see the racial bias and irony here

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I think the Floyds sold George's life cheap. We all know his earning capacity was at least triple that awarded amount.
                    I think you’re repulsive for even framing it like that, but you probably have no greater ability. The Floyd’s did not sell him, his life was taken on camera. Please don’t confuse one for the other they’d gladly trade the riches for his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Don't bother with that nonsense. I believe no such thing.

Do agree that bin Laden should have been tried, convicted, and then executed?
                      No and neither does President Barrack Obama, who made the ultimate decision to have him killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X