No announcement yet.

The MLB double standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Extremely weak comeback right back at you. I happen to be one of those poor people that you speak of.

You know that I had a stroke and was forced to go on to disability.

Secure? How are Mail-in ballots in any way secure? That is about as stupid as you can get if you truely believe that they are.......Rockin'
    I already know this. I explained you could get disqualified from voting if someone assisted you. I asked you if you read the new law. You didn't respond. I made it clear-while I don't agree with your politics I would never support a system that wouldn't let you vote. That you support a system like this is beyond me. But I get it-you support Trump, Trump tells you "election security" is an issue, so you ride with him.

Rockin, mail in ballots done is Oregon are secure. Just because Trump is mad he lost swing states doesn't mean Oregon's voting system isn't secure.

How about you just admit it-you didn't really look at the Georgia law and had no idea what it does to people like you. You also don't really know anything about Oregon's voting system. The system was designed by Republicans long before Trump started whining about losing.

You know, you always get upset when you try to teach someone something about boxing from your experience in the ring and they ignore you or try to act like they know when they don't. Maybe you can learn something from them here. It's ok to admit you didn't know something.

I am not going to change your mind. I simply hope you never get disenfranchised from voting because of your income level or your disability.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-05-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

do you know anyone who doesn't have any ID?

does anyone here know anyone who doesn't have ID?

and if someone does know someone without ID, are they really worried about voting? Seems like if someone doesn't have ID, they'd got a lot more stuff on their plate than trying to vote
      I don't know even one person who does not have ID. There's a sweet heart of an indian girl living near me, she does not have a drivers license but was still able to get her state ID. If you want ID you can get it, if you don't than you do not vote and you'll just have to deal with that fact.......Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 04-05-2021, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

How about you just admit it-you didn't really look at the Georgia law and had no idea what it does to people like you. You also don't really know anything about Oregon's voting system. The system was designed by Republicans long before Trump started whining about losing.

Maybe the Demorats actually stood for America back when the voting law was put in to place. But they no longer do and would love to see America, our borders, our constitution and our rights destroyed. Open your eyes, unless you are one of these one world government fools. Are you?

Long Live the USA!!!.....Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 04-05-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I don't know even one person who does not have ID. There's a sweet heart of an indian girl living near me, she does not have a drivers license but was still able to get her state ID. If you want ID you can get it, if you don't than you do not vote and you'll just have to deal with that fact.......Rockin'
          Can you explain why Trump hasn't asked for voter ID in red states like Wyoming and Nebraska but only in that swing states he lost?

Comment

I remember some posters here saying they couldn't afford it.

State ID is free isn't it? So how can they not afford free lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Can you explain why Trump hasn't asked for voter ID in red states like Wyoming and Nebraska but only in that swing states he lost?
              Because he knows that they will not fight him on the topic.............Rockin'

Comment

Maybe the Demorats actually stood for America back when the voting law was put in to place. But they no longer do and would love to see America, our borders, our constitution and our rights destroyed. Open your eyes, unless you are one of these one world government fools.

Long Live the USA!!!.....Rockin'
                Look dude you can't even admit you didn't know. It's ok because you are like almost every Trump supporter on NSB that discusses this issue-you didn't know anything about it until Trump whined when he lost.

You've pivoted to your opinion about Democrats which doesn't address the points I made about this issue.

Sorry dude but my eyes are open. Election security is an issue that knows no color, religion, socioeconomic status, gender or sexuality. If you are really about election security, then I'm down with that.

What I don't support, and frankly can't understand why you would, is a system where one group can use the voter ID laws to discriminate against other groups.

Winning should be based on having the better candidate with the better ideas that appeals to the most people.

Comment

You'll see in a year or two.............Rockin'

Comment

I am neither a Demorat nor a Republican. I am an American who does not want one world people running my country in to the ground. The Demorats have shown their true colors, I hate them. The Republicans will show theirs soon. If they are anything like the Demorats than I will hate them too.

I say that you need to turn your tv off and quit listening to your radio so much, all the while, believing what they are telling you..................Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-05-2021, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I am neither a Demorat nor a Republican. I am an American who does not want one world people running my country in to the ground. The Demorats have shown their true colors, I hate them. The Republicans will show theirs soon. If they are anything like the Demorats than I will hate them too.

I say that you need to turn your tv off and quit listening to your radio so much, all the while, believing what they are telling you..................Rockin'
                      You demonize everything the democrats do and support every part of the republican agenda, why lie?

Comment

Working...
                      X