No announcement yet.

The MLB double standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

They were handing out water bottles with the candidates name on them, that's why that law was changed.

A man in a supposed wheel chair, sporting his piss bag, would slap you like you are a returd and then pour his piss bag on you when you were crying. If I was indeed in a wheel chair sporting a slick piss bag, as you say,

I live in a district that has very little crime, with houses and people around the district that are well out of your price range.

I am on welfare because I had a stroke and can no longer work. What's your excuse? ............Rockin'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Glt..._channel=MRCTV don't bother with the idiot, he doesn't even know the rules

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Baseball hotdogs apple pie and Chevrolet!
      Go SF Giants and Oakland A’s!
      sf giants hired a woman as an assistant coach and the oakland a's got more fans who show up to their minor league team than they do the actual professional team

Comment

They were handing out water bottles with the candidates name on them, that's why that law was changed.

A man in a supposed wheel chair, sporting his piss bag, would slap you like you are a returd and then pour his piss bag on you when you were crying. If I was indeed in a wheel chair sporting a slick piss bag, as you say,

I live in a district that has very little crime, with houses and people around the district that are well out of your price range.

I am on welfare because I had a stroke and can no longer work. What's your excuse? ............Rockin'
        You'd do nothing of the sort.

Dude, you couldn't possibly afford to live where I do because you're on government assistance.

The bottom line is if you're on line, waiting to vote, and someone saw you and offered you assistance because you had a stroke, you and they could be disqualified from voting.

If you think that is fair and the right thing to do, so be it. I think it's scummy and dehumanizing thing to do to an American citiizen.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Glt..._channel=MRCTV don't bother with the idiot, he doesn't even know the rules
          The fools complaining about this could get their IDs for free and then vote if from Georgia.

Ain't nobody got no time for that!

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!! Funk the Demorats, who are now tripling down on their BS. LMFAO at the Demoratic fools.
          .............Rockin

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Dude, you couldn't possibly afford to live where I do because you're on government assistance.
            Oh, but I can and do live in a low crime good neighborhood. If my neighbors were like you (demorat loud mouths crying like you are now) I would move.

And if somebody did help me they simply can't be employed by either party.

Crying foul, and claiming that everything and everybody (who is different than you) is racist, is a scummy and dehumanizing thing to do to an American citiizen.
            ............Rockin
            Last edited by Rockin'; 04-05-2021, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Oh, but I can and do live in a low crime good neighborhood. If my neighbors were like you (demorat loud mouths crying like you are now) I would move.

And if somebody did help me they simply can't be working for either party.

Crying foul, and claiming that everything and everybody (who is different than you) is racist, is a scummy and dehumanizing thing to do to an American citiizen.
              ............Rockin
              You can't afford to move dude. Stop it. My neighbors are not all Dems.

If someone helped you, they and you would be disqualified from voting. I may not agree with your politics, but it is completely unfair to disqualify you from voting in that situation.

At no point have I posted , claimed, stated or implied everything and everybody that disagrees with me is racist. I answered specifically about what MLB did relative to this thread. In other threads I've posted studies. I've posted court decisions. Now we have MLB taking this stand.

If you think these laws aren't discriminatory, fine with me. Lets hope you are never subjected to them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You can't afford to move dude. Stop it. My neighbors are not all Dems.

If someone helped you, they and you would be disqualified from voting. I may not agree with your politics, but it is completely unfair to disqualify you from voting in that situation.

At no point have I posted , claimed, stated or implied everything and everybody that disagrees with me is racist. I answered specifically about what MLB did relative to this thread. In other threads I've posted studies. I've posted court decisions. Now we have MLB taking this stand.

If you think these laws aren't discriminatory, fine with me. Lets hope you are never subjected to them.
                Words from a self proclaimed 'enemy of the state'. You are a master of that proclamation.
                So you and MLB concur with the notion that minorities are too stupid to get a voter ID? Well, I do not.............Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 04-05-2021, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Words from a self proclaimed 'enemy of the state'. You are a master of that proclamation.
                  So you and MLB concur with the notion that minorities are too stupid to get a voter ID? Well, I do not.............Rockin'
                  extremely weak comeback that is nonsensical.

I see the new thing is for white people who want blacks and poor people to be excluded from voting through voter ID laws is to claim that MLB is saying minority voters are “ too stupid” to get an ID.

sorry rockin but only someone truly stupid would even attempt to make this argument.

what MLB rightly concluded is that the way you get these discriminatory and racist policies changed is to penalize states financially. No different than was done in North Carolina when the NBA took away the all star game because of the discriminatory bathroom laws.

bottom line is voting should be easy for everyone, regardless of age, race , disability or socioeconomic status. It should also be secure.

That is the voting system in Oregon. I see that as a model for the country.

Comment

Extremely weak comeback right back at you. I happen to be one of those poor people that you speak of.

You know that I had a stroke and was forced to go on to disability.

Secure? How are Mail-in ballots in any way secure? That is about as stupid as you can get if you truely believe that they are. It really amazes me that Oregon is a state ruled by the Demorats. Golly gee Beav, how could that be......Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-05-2021, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Extremely weak comeback right back at you. I happen to be one of those poor people that you speak of.

You know that I had a stroke and was forced to go on to disability.

Secure? How are Mail-in ballots in any way secure? That is about as stupid as you can get if you truely believe that they are. It really amazes me that Oregon is a state ruled by the Demorats. Golly gee Beav, how could that be......Rockin'
                      do you know anyone who doesn't have any ID?

does anyone here know anyone who doesn't have ID?

and if someone does know someone without ID, are they really worried about voting? Seems like if someone doesn't have ID, they'd got a lot more stuff on their plate than trying to vote

Comment

Working...
                      X