Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Starship Troopers. Would you like to know more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by club fighter View Post

............. You should have made it a poll.
    No one ever accused me of being smart. A few did but they weren’t all there either.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      Rico chased Carmen the whole movie while he had a nice piece in Dizzy chasing him. Makes no sense. He was infatuated with this cheating hoe when there was an equally hot girl who actually wanted him around right there.
      it was one of the movies where I had plenty jack offs when I was young.

Comment

Loved that movie. but yea im not mad at him chasing denise richards. sexy white btcch

Comment

20041110_denise1.jpg

20041110_denise8.jpg
          Yeah OK but look at those DSL's.

In a Playboy interview she said she likes to take it up the arse. My kinda girl, nothing off the menu.

Comment

Starship Trooper? Greatest song ever!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4U8BembHM

Comment

We can post t^tties now? What about coochie?

We might be free at last my fellow brothers & sissies of NSB.

Comment

i remember watching this movie in high school and not being able to finish it due to class ending.. i remember wanting to finish watching this movie so bad but during this time there was no internet yet or youtube where you can just hop on and watch the movie online... plus we dont have cable at home so i had to wait until years later, i think i was out of high school already before i finally got the chance to watch the movie again and finished it.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  i remember watching this movie in high school and not being able to finish it due to class ending.. i remember wanting to finish watching this movie so bad but during this time there was no internet yet or youtube where you can just hop on and watch the movie online... plus we dont have cable at home so i had to wait until years later, i think i was out of high school already before i finally got the chance to watch the movie again and finished it.
                  I remember these struggles, bro.

You’d hear a song and not know wtf it was until months later.

Someone would tell you a celebrity was dead and you’d just believe it until you told the 15th person in a row that Elisabeth Shue is dead and they’d be like “no. I just saw her on Ledderman”
                  IceTrayDaGang IceTrayDaGang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    20041110_denise1.jpg

20041110_denise8.jpg
                    Yeah OK but look at those DSL's.

In a Playboy interview she said she likes to take it up the arse. My kinda girl, nothing off the menu.
                    Yo is no one seeing the t^tties except me?!?!? And I think I see a fur burger through those panties.

So can we post p#rn now? Or just t^tties? Coochie ok? Are y'all mods not gonna delete my camel toe appreciation thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Yo is no one seeing the t^tties except me?!?!? And I think I see a fur burger through those panties.

So can we post p#rn now? Or just t^tties? Coochie ok? Are y'all mods not gonna delete my camel toe appreciation thread?
                      I dunno but you’re asking all the right questions, bro. I can’t believe this has gone this far. This probably how that guy who stormed the whitehouse and made it through the front door felt.
                      Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X