• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The f---ing Linux operating system...

Was created by a genius.

Quit idolizing Alleister.

Comment

Linux is kinda **** though. Can't play a single worth a **** video game, TF is it good fer?

I'm kidding. Linux is great and way more dependable than Windows or Mac's OS. That said, it's sad it can't and won't ever have the support money mens do.

Comment

Too much terminal work.

Comment

This is sh it

Comment

Yeah i like it too. Its hard to find one i really like. What version yall nukkas use?

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
              Yeah i like it too. Its hard to find one i really like. What version yall nukkas use?
              I use Ubuntu - dual boot with Windows for gaming although more and more games are getting Linux releases anyway. Heard real good things abourt Mint too though. Probably oughta give it a look over but as I get older I'm finding myself less inclined to spend my time effing around trying out new systems just for the sake of it although best I understand it all the linux distros have a very high degree of commonality. Main thing for me as well as the ease of use and the great community is support for the free and open source software movement.
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-23-2021, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                I had an old beat up laptop that I installed Kali Linux on. Learned some hacking stuff and Python programming but I stopped using it when I bought a new Windows PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

I use Ubuntu - dual boot with Windows for gaming although more and more games are getting Linux releases anyway. Heard real good things abourt Mint too though. Probably oughta give it a look over but as I get older I'm finding myself less inclined to spend my time effing around trying out new systems just for the sake of it although best I understand it all the linux distros have a very high degree of commonality. Main thing for me as well as the ease of use and the great community is support for the free and open source software movement.
                  Yeah i heard ubuntu is good. The very first one i had was mint! I forgot what version it was but that was my favorite. Kali is pretty good. Its hard to install add ons and programs so i just stuck with windows. I hate all the commands lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post

I had an old beat up laptop that I installed Kali Linux on. Learned some hacking stuff and Python programming but I stopped using it when I bought a new Windows PC.
                    Danm you learned all that? Did it come with the OS?

Comment

Working...
                    X