No announcement yet.

I punched a girl when i was drunk last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbos View Post
    it seems the general consensus from this board concludes that A. I'm stupid, B. I shouldn't drink alcohol C. I'm a weak ass ***** whom everyone here wants to and has the ability to fuk in the butt.

Well I agree with A and C but must disregard advice B, I love alcohol and I love getting drunk, when I'm ****faced all I can think about is how to get even more drunk until I black out. So B is out of the question. :
    i can drink crazy amounts too man.... but i never act stupid like what you've done... seriously think about it cuz when you drunk you have anger problems you can't control...

Comment

don't worry everyone does stupid sh** when they get smashed,i use to be out of control too when i drank a lot, i stopped drinking for the same reason,i feel better now,i got used to socialize without alcohol,and alcohol was a good way to escape reality,but after a night of bad drinking the reality is ****tier than it was b4

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
        next, you're gonna punch your dog. and after that, your mom. and after that, yourself, with a straight left, and that's ****ing impossible. stop drinking.

Love it.

Comment

Lol, is this guy for real? No, he can't be.

Comment

Meet her when you're sober and beat the **** out of her, that way she knows you're p4p legit, and that the alcohol intake wasn't a fluke. You don't want her to go around saying you punch people in the shoulder. Between the eyes, punch through her.

Comment

you need to quit drinking

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
                Me and my buds were drinking at a social get together and I got pretty hammerd, then some people started disrespecting the asian race, given that I'm half asian I instantly engaged in the argument, during which time things got pretty heated, to the point where it was going to turn physical.

this female tried to intervene and attempted to pacify this situation, I don't know what the fuk the ***** was thinking when she placed a hand on my shoulder. my drunken instincts along with years of boxing training kicked in and I just punched her in the shoulder with a straight right hand from hell.

she fell to the floor and started crying and cringing like she just got shot by a firearm, her exaggerated pain induced a unfavorable reaction from rest of the peers, whom attempted to crucify me, even my OWN FRIENDS mind you were pissed at me and demanded compensation.

I been in enough situations where I had to stare down a unfavorable amount of opposition, so i didn't hesistate to grab the nearst beer bottle to keep the mob at bay, giving me enough time to make my escape.

my only quelm with last night was that my own boys turned on me for punching this stranger whom turned out to be a female...so much for bros over hoes huh? now my friends are pissed at me again and won't acknowledge me...how do i make it up to them, was I at fault for defending my own race?
                You're a fucking moron with a drinking problem IMO.
                Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
                Aren't you the same guy that whooped your boys ass too?..
                That's what I was thinking.....this guy is a douche.

Comment

dude, stop drinking...seriously

when you whooped your boy, i thought you learned your lesson...and now here you are posting about hitting bitches....you obviously have ZERO control when drunk...you're either gonna end up in jail or killed by acting like that

Comment

Aside from your repeated stupidity the strangest part of that story is that a room full of people were there and nobody cracked your head open.

Comment

cmon stop drinking

Comment

Working...
                      X