Collapse
No announcement yet.

I punched a girl when i was drunk last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i hate this bbos guy, put me in a room wit him, i'd love to fist fight this guy and cut his face open with combinations. 1v1 me bbos i hate u. Hitting a girl when she touched u is not right. Give me a 1v1.

Comment

You sound like a punk man for real this is the 2nd time that you have posted that you have gotten completely out of control when drinking... Your going to run into someone a hell of a lot bigger and badder then you one of these days or better yet run into a bunch of people who are much more cowardly then you and your going to get it bad... Prevent yourself from getting in these party situations and focus on more positive actions or next time you put someone in the hospital and all of a sudden your in jail for assault...

If anything fighting and getting physical outside of a boxing or mma gym only shows how weak you are.. not how tough you are.. Mental toughness is where the fight is won, the strongest move you can make in that situation is to not make a move at all.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
        You sound like a punk man for real this is the 2nd time that you have posted that you have gotten completely out of control when drinking... Your going to run into someone a hell of a lot bigger and badder then you one of these days or better yet run into a bunch of people who are much more cowardly then you and your going to get it bad... Prevent yourself from getting in these party situations and focus on more positive actions or next time you put someone in the hospital and all of a sudden your in jail for assault.
        When are you going to get some tats on your back?

Comment

Originally posted by ®ich Lo© View Post
          When are you going to get some tats on your back?
          lol man thats a good question im living paycheck to paycheck over here but believe me its been on my mind to get some serious ink... theres a few phrases i want ...
          "Impossible is Nothing" , and "No guts no glory" but i dont know if i want words on my back or not.. i really want some boxing related ink i just havent really been inspired by anything in particular really.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
            lol man thats a good question im living paycheck to paycheck over here but believe me its been on my mind to get some serious ink... theres a few phrases i want ...
            "Impossible is Nothing" , and "No guts no glory" but i dont know if i want words on my back or not.. i really want some boxing related ink i just havent really been inspired by anything in particular really.
            You should get something in Italian like Hayden.

Just make sure it's not misspelled.

the tattoo in full reads "Vivere senza rimipianti," which is meant to be "to live without regrets" in Italian.

Unfortunately for Hayden, her tattoo reads "rimipianti" instead of "rimpianti," adding an extra "i."
            It's a great saying though.

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
              man i hate this bbos guy, put me in a room wit him, i'd love to fist fight this guy and cut his face open with combinations. 1v1 me bbos i hate u. Hitting a girl when she touched u is not right. Give me a 1v1.
              Tomalo con take it easy my friend.....

Comment

it seems the general consensus from this board concludes that A. I'm stupid, B. I shouldn't drink alcohol C. I'm a weak ass ***** whom everyone here wants to and has the ability to fuk in the butt.

Well I agree with A and C but must disregard advice B, I love alcohol and I love getting drunk, when I'm ****faced all I can think about is how to get even more drunk until I black out. So B is out of the question. :

Comment

You need to stop drinking. You're only 21 and already making yourself look like a complete ass, under no circumstance should you ever do the things you have done. Stop drink and its time to face life and grow up a little bit, stop acting like a punk ass high schooler. Get a grip on yourself, brah.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
                    it seems the general consensus from this board concludes that A. I'm stupid, B. I shouldn't drink alcohol C. I'm a weak ass ***** whom everyone here wants to and has the ability to fuk in the butt.

Well I agree with A and C but must disregard advice B, I love alcohol and I love getting drunk, when I'm ****faced all I can think about is how to get even more drunk until I black out. So B is out of the question. :
                    lol your a clown man you post **** on here like you want advice but your not sorry for your actions and really you just want a story to tell... You clearly have everything all figured out and obviously getting ****faced and crazy is really working out well for you so continue to do so... Let us know what happens next, do they allow you to get on boxingscene when your in jail??
                    They usually have wireless internet at the hospital too so you can let us know when your in there too.

Comment

thats funny. try smoke some pot, you wont have this feeling of anger.

Comment

Working...
                      X