Collapse
No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz to return in 2013. Who would you like to see him fight?

Can't stand this ho either. But he looks like he could KO Devon, so get that fight done if Devon does beat Bailey. And if Bailey beats Devon, he can be an opponent for Ortiz too. That'd be a cracker. Tim ain't lookin so good after the robbery, so he'll be searchin for someone to fight him. Tim-Ortiz is aight wit me too.

Comment

• Did you catch the HBO BAD card last night, Mangler? Wasn't that bad. Darchinyan had a good performance against Del Valle. Ugly fight at times. Vic got hurt in the 9th, but pulled it out. Del Valle has a hell of a heart and chin. He took a beating, but kept on coming.

Rodriguez just basically beat Escalera's ass. Bomb after bomb. Thought it might have been stopped in the 1st round, but Escalera made it through, and made it a little bit of a fight. Edwin was just too much. I think him and Pavlik would be a fucking war.

Comment

• Darchinyan vs Rigondeaux

Missed the fights, but I read Vic looked good. Thats a change, cuz he been spiraling downward for a while now. Common sense says Rigo outboxes a crude slugger like Vic, especially cuz he ain't looked too powerful in yrs. But Rigo don't look like he likes his chin touched. Theres a chance for Vic to get him. If a puncher got a chance to get rid of a boring guy, I'll watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Did you catch the HBO BAD card last night, Mangler? Wasn't that bad. Darchinyan had a good performance against Del Valle. Ugly fight at times. Vic got hurt in the 9th, but pulled it out. Del Valle has a hell of a heart and chin. He took a beating, but kept on coming.

Rodriguez just basically beat Escalera's ass. Bomb after bomb. Thought it might have been stopped in the 1st round, but Escalera made it through, and made it a little bit of a fight. Edwin was just too much. I think him and Pavlik would be a fucking war.
          I missed it man. I was too busy tryin and failing to get a nut off. I gotta hit the block to scoop up all the fights from this wknd. I wrote Vic off a long time ago, so I'm happy if he back in the saddle. And I'm salty hearin I missed a dynamic ass kickin.

Comment

• Rewatched Mayweather VS Castillo 1, Never seen Floyd look so lost

He wasn't lost, he still fought a good fight. He just wasn't ready for the strength of JLC. He ain't do a good enuf job protectin his body, and that low lead hand caused him to get hit wit a buncha short rt crosses over the top. He cleaned up the mess in the rematch, but he definitely lost the 1st time. Never seen nothin but a JLC win every time I watched that fight over the yrs.

Comment

• I think a Rigo vs Vic fight should happen. I'd take Rigo, but there are questions about his chin. But people on here were acting like Marroquin was having him Chicken Dancing with jabs. They were legit shots, and Marroquin can hit. But Rigo basically won the fight 10-2, with two knockdowns, one of them in the 12th.

Comment

• Vic Darchinyan Felt Disrespected, Eyes Abner Mares

This fight sounds sexy as hell. Problem is, I think Moreno will outbox Mares. If Mares can beat him, bring on this fight wit Vic tho. Thats an all action fight. 122 is lookin dope rite about now. I gotta watch this damn Vic fight to see if he really back or just a mirage wit this performance he put on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I think a Rigo vs Vic fight should happen. I'd take Rigo, but there are questions about his chin. But people on here were acting like Marroquin was having him Chicken Dancing with jabs. They were legit shots, and Marroquin can hit. But Rigo basically won the fight 10-2, with two knockdowns, one of them in the 12th.
                  That fight ain't excite me at all. Rigo been gettin hyped up cuz he got the pedigree from the ams, but nothin he done since been been pro has been too thrillin to watch. He won that Marro fight clear as hell, but he ain't impress doin it. I'll say any puncher has a real chance to blast him. I'd take Nonito over him. Vic? He a bit too sloppy. I think Rigo puts it on him wit a few lil scares along the way to a UD.

Comment

• Really boils down to what happens in the Donaire-Nishioka fight as far as how 122 will be set up in the future. I like the division.

What do you think of Broner vs Demarco?

Comment

• Rewatched Balboa vs Drago, never seen Drago so lost

Ok, I'm obviously missin sumthin. Thats 2 'so lost' threads I seen already. Yo Pea, you know what thats all about? How'd it get started?

And btw, Rocky 4 is 1 of my all time favorite 80s cheese movies. Drago was a pretty memorable villain for a guy wit only 1 movie appearance.

Comment

Working...
                      X