Collapse
No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like anotha virgin nite in the lounge. Buncha threads by clueless ******s on how to handle shit. I dunno why ppl bother to seek advice for that shit on here.

Comment

• Critiquing a half Century of 'Greatest' wannabes.

Talking bout all the HW lineal champs post Ali. I could talk about these guys at lengths if I wasn't tired. Might come back to this tomorrow, good topic. Anyway, short version:

Holmes - quality

Bowe
      - 1 hit wonder wit the Holy win

LL - best of his era, for better or worse

Wlad - best of his era, for better or worse

Holy - beast, and helluva overachiever

George - big comeback to the title, but thats all

Mike - cleaned up the mess after Holmes, fell short of his potential

Frazier - beast while it lasted, just not long

VK - brief run, only Sanders and Danny Williams, meh, good 'co champ' now wit his brother

Buster - joke, fluke, 1 hit wonder, lucky journeyman, etc

M Spinks - beat Holmes, then robbed him, owned by Mike

Moorer - 1 hit wonder wit the Holy win, got sonned in the rematch

Rahman - joke, fluke, 1 hit wonder, lucky journeyman, etc

L Spinks - joke, fluke, 1 hit wonder, lucky journeyman, etc

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        Looks like anotha virgin nite in the lounge. Buncha threads by clueless ******s on how to handle shit. I dunno why ppl bother to seek advice for that shit on here.
        i dont get it either man.

i mean usually when im on the computer i keep a tab open with boxingscene and keep refreshing just to see if there is something to talk about

but its either beef, virgin ****, politics, christianity v. atheism, or attention whoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          i dont get it either man.

i mean usually when im on the computer i keep a tab open with boxingscene and keep refreshing just to see if there is something to talk about

but its either beef, virgin ****, politics, christianity v. atheism, or attention whoring.
          Thats why I just camp out in this thread or joke around wit the Limeys when I pop on now. Lounge has improved since the time I left about 8 months ago or sumthin. But that just means it ain't complete shit. It still ain't that good anymore.

Comment

• Can Miguel Cotto look at Margarito in the eye and not be intimidated?

Sure he can.

To his credit, he don't bitch about it a lot, but Cotto seems to believe Marg cheated him. False or not, if he believes that it'll give him confidence. And he's gotten to watch Marg take 2 ass kickins since the 1st fight too. I don't see why Cotto should be scared of him. We'll see if that holds up once they get in the ring tho.

Comment

• More fuckin snow today. Clear mornin, then it comes pourin in, just in time for the evening drive home. Sick of this freezin cold shit. Just anotha one of them days. A drink or 2 is in order.

Now lets take a look at nonstop bitchin tonite:

Cotto Interested in Facing Floyd Mayweather Jr. in The Fall

Cotto woulda lost at 140, woulda lost at 147, and he'll lose now at 154, assumin thats where this would take place. And anyways, May ain't comin back til he needs the $. If thats the case, he'll crack and fight Pac, compromise or get over that stupidass OST bullshit. Cotto ain't gettin him, and he shouldn't want him anyway. Steward would be crazy to put him in wit May. We still gotta see whats left of Cotto after Mayo and Marg before even considerin this shit.

Comment

• Holyfield: Me and Klitschko Can Make $20 Million Each

I luv Holy to death, my 3rd all time favorite fighter. But dude just ain't gonna stop til he gets incapacitated. I dunno if he worked his $ issues out or not, but in any case he needs to walk. If he has to go on for the $, stay a journeyman and get easy fights. The K bros rape him.

Comment

• Mayorga: I'll Be 178 on Fight Night, PR Don't Want Cotto

Just means he'll be even slower, in addition to not havin as much of his old power left. The heavy weight might help him take body shots, but that ain't gonna save him. I really hope he finds a way to score a quick KO in this one. If Cotto takes him past 4 rds, it's over.

Comment

• Breidis Prescott Fires: "Amir is Khan-tucky Fried Chicken!"

STFU Prescott. Khan is above him and that loss is history. I admit I'd rather see this than McCloskey or whatever his name is, but Khan don't owe this guy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                      Holyfield: Me and Klitschko Can Make $20 Million Each

I luv Holy to death, my 3rd all time favorite fighter. But dude just ain't gonna stop til he gets incapacitated. I dunno if he worked his $ issues out or not, but in any case he needs to walk. If he has to go on for the $, stay a journeyman and get easy fights. The K bros rape him.
                      The day Holy stops it will be because people wont let him fight anymore,sad as hell but i could see him ending up like Jack Johnson in his 60s blind still fighting in clubs and sht.

Comment

Working...
                      X