No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Always saw Pac-May as a boringass fight for a manufactured p4p title that truly means less than nothin. Nobody cares about that bullshit anymore, at least not in the real world.

And stay gettin your $ bro. I pop in here every 5-6 wks or sumthin.
    ill keep in touch! :AfD:

Comment

• Boring, non sleepable nite. A look at nonstop bitchin:

Is Timothy Bradley underrated?????

Nope. He gets the rite amount of props.

He ain't exceptional in any one area. But the guy is hungry, he's tough, he got a good res, he usually fun to watch, so nothin much to criticize.

He rightfully gets flak for the Khan balk, but since he fightin Pac instead, can't exactly call it a duck.

Pac's fallen off enuf that I think Tim got a good chance of beatin him. He just gotta go hard all 12 rds, cuz I don't see him stoppin Pac.

Comment

• Pacquiao vs Marquez 3...TRUTH.

Most tactical and indecisive of all 3 fights. There was no definitive winner in that one. Pac was believin his own press clippins, and it bit him in the ass. Dude thought he could box wit JMM, and that was no good. JMM fought better and looked stronger at WW than I thought he would.

The story overshadowed the damn fight. They shoulda ruled it a draw. I ain't see either guy beat the other.

Comment

• Did floyd clearly beat oscar???

Yea he did. Not really questionable. Goldie did better than he was supposed to. May ain't inflict any serious damage. It was an underwhelmin fight, but May still won it clearly. 8-4 seemed like the rite score. Tommy Kazmeric or however you spell it is a damn fool. No way Goldie took 7 rds. He did ok, then got tired like he always does. Fuck him.

Comment

• Antonio Tarver has big plans, no fear of Klitschkos

Good. Povetkin ain't want none, so these guys ain't got much left to do. Tarver don't deserve a damn thing. But given the dearth of the division, why not let him have a shot?

Bhop whooped his ass good. Chad pissed down his throat twice. But I'm always down for more. Either K bro would give him the worse beatin of his life. That'd make me a happy man. Tarver ain't been KO'd yet, and it needs to happen ASAP.

Comment

• JMM all over the place. Almost beat Pac at WW, now he wants a strap at 140. Good for him, maybe he can do it. Rather see him try that than go back to WW thinkin he can fight anybody but Pac. Thinkin bout his fight wit Casa now. Pac went to LW after the rematch, and JMM chased after him and went for the lineal title after Pac got a crap strap from Diaz. Casa was comin off a good win over Kat.

I thought JMM would roll him, but it was actually a good fight. More excitin than I thought it'd be and Casa had more left than it seemed on paper. Casa wasn't a vwhole lot stronger than JMM, and they both went rite to work in the 1st rd. JMM landed hard rts, Casa landed hard lefts. Nobody was takin any real damage at first. JMM started takin the lead in the middle rds. Casa was gettin in left hand counters 1 at a time, but JMM ewas throwin all the combos.

JMM cut Casa in the 5th and and started mixin in more bodyshots to break him up. Casa needed a rally, and he came back in the 8th and 9th rds. His counter left was doin more damage than any of the rt hand punches from JMM. He kept the counters comin in the 10th, but JMM was doin more damage wit his rts. I thought 4 sho this was goin the distance, but JMM blasted him out in 11. Casa was controllin the rd wit the left hand, but JMM busted out a counter combo and dropped him hard. Casa got up, but JMM wasn't havin it. Dug in anotha flurry and finished him.

Good boxing match all around. Too bad Casa was pretty much done after that. JMM still goin strong now. Had a beast mode fight wit Diaz rite after this. Too bad Goldie wrecked Pac-JMM 3 at LW. I was lookin forward to that shit.

Comment

• Technical fight, kept you at suspence till the middle rounds where JMM started to decipher the cuban.

Comment

• Next up is JMM-MAB. Marco just finished up 2 fights wit Juarez. 1st one was good, but he fought a boring fight in the rematch. I was anxious to see him in anotha banger. JMM was movin up to 130 for the 1st time. He had a couple KO's goin at 126 before that against Jaca and Terdsak, which is a hilarious name. MAB was defendin his strap he won from EM. St Patty's day fight, so good n drunk for this one. Rite after I quit my job at the time.

Both guys started wit jabs, both went to the body, both landed a few rts. Marco proved he was quicker early on. JMM proved he had more power. I thought JMM took the 1st rd, but Marco owned the 2nd wit his left hand. 3rd was pretty close, but Marco rallied wit the left to steal it at the end. 4th rd was pretty close, Marco matchin his lefts wit JMM's rts. Marco tried to stick to boxin in the 5th, but JMM stalked him and attacked him hard wit the rt hand. He kept his attack goin early in the 6th, but Marco's speed dominated the inside exchanges.

Shit got crazy in the 7th. JMM hurt Marco wit a rt hand, and spent the rest of the rd smackin him around while Marco tried to recover. At the ass end of the rd, JMM got greedy and walked rite into a nasty rt hand that dropped him. Nady's stupid ass just stood there without makin a rulin, so Marco rushed him wit an extra punch to get him all the way down to the mat. Then he yanked a pt off Marco, which was ******ed since it shoulda been Marco's rd. He got stomped, but the KD woulda made it his rd by a pt.

After that, Marco was fightin mad and knew he needed to make a statement. He did it in the next 2 rds. They were sluggin it out, tradin rts, and Marco was pressin forward doin more damage. JMM flipped it in the next 2 rds tho. He had a big 10th, landin hooks n uppercuts to go wit his rts. Marco tried to steal it at the end but it wasn't enuf. They boxed thru the 11th, but JMM landed the better shots. The fought chest to chest in the 12th, and Marco sealed it in the last 30 seconds. It was a close fight, but I thought Marco won it. And wit the KD rd he shoulda had, it woulda been a clear win. But they gave it to JMM by some crazyass scores,. They ruled it an ownage, which pissed me the fuck off. MAB got robbed in this one. Great fight, but horrible decision. Wish they woulda rematched instead of Pac-MAB 2.

Comment

• I just got around to watchin Darch's last fight. Dude been shit as a BW and his career has hit a brick wall. I remember when dude was a flyweight beast. When he jumped up to super flyweight after Nonito iced him, I ain't know if he'd come up big. He beat Kirilov for a belt in a good fight, then went to unify wit Mijares. Dude had just beat Sasakul and looked like his star was hot. I thought he was gonna school Darch, but he got whomped.

Darch came rite out the gate wit big lefts and dropped Mijares in the 1st rd. Never let him back in the fight after that. Darch was just swingin away wit the left hand, backin him up, diggin to the body, while Mijares threw wasted flurries and a few pitty pat counters. Halfway thru the fight, Mijares looked dead. Darch beat him to thebody and the head, outjabbed him, outworked him, everything. Mijares woke up in the 7th rd and let his hands go. He got that rd and looked like he was ready to make a comeback, but he ain't have shit after that.

Mijares tried takin the lead in 8, but even as a counterpuncher, Darch had too much game for him. He smacked up Mijares wit a big flurry in the 9th and finally whacked his ass to the canvas wit a couple more sick lefts. I was stunned as hell watchin this fight. I thought Darch wouldn't win a rd, but he wiped the damn floor wit Mijares. Dude fell off hard after that and looked like he was on the way out til he finally got anotha belt. Darch shoulda just stayed down there. Since he tried bantam, he ain't done jack shit.

Comment

• Motherfuck Chad Dawson. I can't stand that lil bitch. He about to rematch Bhop soon, and I'm really scared Bhop is too old to beat him. beats the hell outta Chad gettin his LHW title off a bodyslam in the 1st fight. i was feelin Chad BITD, up til he fought Glen the 1st time. I was ready top start rootin for him after that fight, but he pissed me off in his postfight interview. I've hated the dude ever since.

I thought this fight was a last stand for Glen. He might not get anotha shot, so he'd have to make good on it. I wanted to be salty toward him for knockin out RJ, but at least he did it honestly, unlike that **** Tarver. He KO'd Griffin's punkass a lil bit before this, and this was after he beat Tarver in the 1st fight too, so I was rootin for him 4sho. Chad outboxed Glen in the 1st 2 rds. All Glen could do was land a few rt hands on him. He stepped it up in the next 3 rds tho. He got to Chad wit the harder shots while Chad was just flurryin wit lil softass punches. Chad swung the momentum back in the next 3 rds after that tho. His footwork was key, cuz Glen was too damn slow to catch up to him. He was outboxin Glen and potshottin him while Glen just threw 1 shot at a time.

All that shit caught up wit Chad in the last 4 rds tho. Glen took over the fight and closed out strong. Chad was wastin punches, flurryin against eh guard, runnin around like a ho. The 10th rd was big for Glen. Chad was winnin it early, but he gassed out and got hurt wit a nasty overhand rt. Glen beat him up the rest of the rd but couldn't finish him. Chad tried to fight back in 11, but glen was landin the harder shots. They slugged it out early in the 12th, but Glen roughed him up to both the body and the head. Chad just ran til the bell.

I thought Glen won this fight 4sho. Dude always says he got robbed and it gets tiring, but it was truth this time. They called it 8-4 across the board for Chad. Then after teh fight, he said some shit about how he made his pointa nd he wasn't gonna give Glen a rematch. That was when I really started to hate this asshole. He gave him the rematch later on and won clearly, but I wasn't too impressed. I was happy as hell when Pascal beat his ass. I can't stand him and his performance in that fight was so halfassed, reluctant, and bitchmade it actually frustrated me. Glen still goin, but he shot to hell now. Hopefully Bhop pulls it off. I'll be keepin my fingers crossed. Fuck Dawson, punkass bitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X