manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    Check your K, Mang.
    Check your K, dorian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Got you back bro !

Comment

• Fucked up nite, literally and figuratively.

A change in plans, so more drank. :mangler:

Comment

• Fuck Dawson for bein a ho. But fuck Pascal too for robbin Bhop. Anyway, this was a fun fight. Kinda sloppy, but fun anyway. Pascal had the WBC belt, but everybody knew Chad was runnin shit at 175. Ring belt was on the line.

Chad fought like a ho most of the way, which is to be expected. Pascal took it right to him from the start. Chad was throwin 1 or 2 shots at a time, just tryin to eke out rds without workin for him. Pascal was awkward, but eh was jumpin in n out and landin enuf shots to carry the early rds. Dud would walk around, then leap in wit a flurry of shots, soem to the body some to the head, and punkass Chad would just take it and lose the rds.

Chad woke up and startin fightin after 3 rds, and he looked like he had the best of it wit his jab mostly. Pascal was lookin tired early on and not bein as aggressive. he let Chad back into it, but Chad's bitchass was content to just pittypat thru the shit, so Pascal came back on him. Pascal was gettin his body combos in and outworkin Chad, takin over while Chad just stood there lookin stupid. Pascal was at home, and had a belt, but Chad thought he was winnin cuz he was landin more accurately. Dude refused to step it up until the last rd.

Chad went to work early in the 11th and hurt Pascal wit a flurry on the ropes. Pascal got a way for a minute, tehn got trapped on the ropes again and got smacked up. Cahd had him, but he backed off. Even when pascal rushed him and got whacked wit a big uppercut counter, Chad just kept standin around. He ended up gettin a cut on a headbutt, and he was too far behind to win on the cards. Served him right. Bitchass ******. Pascal won the Ring belt, then got punked out by Bhop, but kept the belt on a bullshit draw. Again, fuck both these guys, but fuck Dawson more. Can't stand him, glad he lost.

Comment

• Watching that Chad fight was one of the MOST frustrating fights I've ever watched.

Real talk.

But I'm glad Chad lost, nigg prolly needed it.

He'll come back better than ever with Emmanuel.

Comment

• Speakin of dude I don't like, next up is Glen-Tarver. Both guys just KO'd RJ in LHW title fights, but Glen worked harder for his. Tarver got lucky wit 1 shot, and I hated him at the time almost as much as I hated Buster Douglas. I really wanted Tarver to get beat here, so I rooted like crazy for Glen.

Glen went right to work and beat the shit outta Tarver on the ropes in the 1st rd. Tarver came back in the 1st half of the 2nd rd, but Glen stole it back from him wit a late rally. Tarver put his mark on the 3rd rd tho and outboxed him clearly. Glen stopped him from gettin any momentum goin and fought back the next couple rds, and his bodyshots were gettin it done. Tarver caught a break when a headbutt cut Glen's eye.

That shit pissed me off, and I was worried Tarver might KO him when he opened up after the cut. But he got tired without the KO, and Glen was able to bounce back and stay in the fight. But the n Glen got tired, and they went back n forth between one guy havin the energy and outworkin the tired guy. Glen was gettin his rights in towards the end of the fight, and they weren't even straight, mostly crosses. But he was landin and stayin 1 step ahead of Tarver. Tarver did better in the 12th tho, and I was afraid he was gonna win.

Luckily, Glen got the win, even tho it was a SD. Tarver got my respect when he clearly won the rematch, but I could never be a fan of that motherfucker. He does good commentary tho. Glen ain't had a moment that big since that fight, but it sealed FOTY honors for him in 04. I was glad he got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
                Watching that Chad fight was one of the MOST frustrating fights I've ever watched.

Real talk.

But I'm glad Chad lost, nigg prolly needed it.

He'll come back better than ever with Emmanuel.
                He'll just be more boring. I hope Bhop wins the Pascal rematch and leaves that bitch hangin.

Comment

• I was yelling at my TV during the Dawson/Pascal fight, he had all the tools he needed to beat him and is an overall better fighter but would just refuse to do what he is trained to do. When he did actually work in spots he was successful then just stepped off the gas when Pascal looked like he was going to fold.

Comment

• Why not a lil big George? Stewart fight was pretty good. After George lost his title shot to Holy, everybody figured he was done. But he kept goin and wound up wit a tougher fight in this one than he was supposed to get. Stewart had faced Holy, Tyson, and Moorer by that point and been KO'd by all 3, so George wasn't supposed to have a war wit him.

Fight started wit a jabbin match that George won, then he lit his ass up in the 2nd rd and dropped him twice wit the right hand. Stewart made it outta the rd, but George fucked him up a lil more in the 3rd. He let Stewart get back in the fight a lil bit by just acceptin his shots, but he stayed in control of shit wit his 1-2s.

Stewart got a big rally goin in the middle rds tho, and he was beatin the shit outta George, stickin n movin, fuckin up his face wit right hands. George shut em down in the 8th rd and almost KO'd his ass wit a barrage of uppercuts, but stupidass Richard Steele ain't wait for a dead spot to replace Stewart's mouthpiece, and dude got a lucky break. Stewart fought back and closed the show pretty strong in the last 2 rds. He got anotha lucky break when George lost a point in the last rd for a low blow.

Anotha one of those closeass fights that got edged out on KD's. Way better fight than it shoulda been. Stewart ended up losin a MD, and then he got beat by Holy again. Dunno WTF he did after that, can't remember. George got 1 more shot and beat Moorer for the title. Bad motherfucker for an oldass guy. And of course the grill is the shit.

Comment

• I just got back from going running and was hopin' there'd be some activity up in the lounge tonight. Mangler whats up??

I see you're laying into Dawson; that's whats up. He and Gurrero are my least favorite top-tier American fighters. They fight like *****es and I have NO idea why HBO keeps playing favorites with promoters and showing boring ass guys again and again. It hurts the sport bad to keep showing boring fights on HBO.

Comment

Working...
                      X