No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    I was talking about the city itself, not the Yankees.
    Oh. My bad, but I sensed a baseball discussion breakin out in here. It's all good Chunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Spice it up in here son. It was Sega day, so I'm bout to put in the pics and the talk in just a few minutes. I'd say hit the gas station and grab 2 tallboys or sumthin bro.
      I'll definitely be up for some of that conversation when you get around to it, my brother.

I was talking about the city itself, not the Yankees.
      New York City ain't **** but a Philly ripoff.

We taught 'em how to walk.

Comment

• I'm a beast at sonic 2. The ***** I was wit yesterday loves the ****. She never seen Supersonic before. Had to break out the cheat code, get the emeralds and show her how it was done. I was aight at 1 and 3, but this one was my favorite. I'm untouchable.

Comment

I'm a beast at sonic 2. The ***** I was wit yesterday loves the ****. She never seen Supersonic before. Had to break out the cheat code, get the emeralds and show her how it was done. I was aight at 1 and 3, but this one was my favorite. I'm untouchable.

2 was definitely my favorite, as well. Then 1, and then 3.

Hated "Tails" though. Sonic was the man in that ****. "Tails" wasn't **** but a broke assed "Luigi", though he did have some redeeming qualities. (Like being able to fly with his tails.)

Comment

Oh. My bad, but I sensed a baseball discussion breakin out in here. It's all good Chunk.
            I don't know **** about baseball! Except Kevin Costner made about 20 Baseball related movies.

Comment

• Streets of Rage 2 is classic. Axel is my boy. Can't **** wit the grand upper and the dragon smash. Max is aight, but Skate and Blaze were wack. I always hated those sneaky mofos who'd grab you and throw you from behind when you was scrappin some other dude. I can beat it on hardest, but not on mania. I'ma do it 1 day.

Comment

Streets of Rage 2 is classic. Axel is my boy. Can't **** wit the grand upper and the dragon smash. Max is aight, but Skate and Blaze were wack. I always hated those sneaky mofos who'd grab you and throw you from behind when you was scrappin some other dude. I can beat it on hardest, but not on mania. I'ma do it 1 day.

Mangler, i wish i could green K your black ass, cause that right there is my favorite game of all time!

I wasted away weeks of my life on that game.

Comment

Streets of Rage 2 is classic. Axel is my boy. Can't **** wit the grand upper and the dragon smash. Max is aight, but Skate and Blaze were wack. I always hated those sneaky mofos who'd grab you and throw you from behind when you was scrappin some other dude. I can beat it on hardest, but not on mania. I'ma do it 1 day.

Oh man. Streets of Rage I and II are classic throwbacks Mang. I remember staying up all night playing them on Sega Genesis with my older brother. Good ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    2 was definitely my favorite, as well. Then 1, and then 3.

Hated "Tails" though. Sonic was the man in that ****. "Tails" wasn't **** but a broke assed "Luigi", though he did have some redeeming qualities. (Like being able to fly with his tails.)
                    I love 2. 1 was weaker cuz the controls weren't as good, and 3 was just confusin. When Sonic n Knuckles came out, you could be knuckles on 2, but it's actually harder to beat wit him than Sonic. And tails ain't ****. ****** couldn't fly on command in 2, and if you played wit him as sidekick he ****ed **** up all the time. He couldn't transform wit all the emeralds either. 2 had the funnest stages, best bosses, and best special stages.

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    I don't know **** about baseball! Except Kevin Costner made about 20 Baseball related movies.
                    **** Costner and **** baseball. My 2 cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      Mangler, i wish i could green K your black ass, cause that right there is my favorite game of all time!

I wasted away weeks of my life on that game.
                      I wasted away more than that. I could play that **** all day. Among my all time favorites. The boss music was tight.

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                      Oh man. Streets of Rage I and II are classic throwbacks Mang. I remember staying up all night playing them on Sega Genesis with my older brother. Good ****.
                      Team play was raw as hell. Get Axel and Max, put it on hardest, and just brawl the day away. Max's super backbreaker was a sweet move.

Comment

Working...
                      X