• Show
Clear All

• I'm back from Vons with the following:
    My favorite pretzels

Black and tans FTW!
    Lets hit this **** !

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      4 real? I thought it was just Eaner. I guess I ain't been payin attention to NSB. Too much of that **** is bad for ya. But I can't say I'm surprised. Horus is a lil *****. Funny *****, but still a *****.
      Eaner's from my neck of the woods. Montebello I think. Tony trains in Montebello at the PAL gym that Mora owns.

Theres a bomb ass Mexican restaurant around the corner, Sergios Taco's I think its called (yelp it)....Mang, if you're ever in L.A, its on foo'!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
        I'm back from Vons with the following:
        My favorite pretzels

Black and tans FTW!
        Lets hit this **** !
        Good **** Dap. My ****** comin fully loaded. I'm on my 4th beer. Lets do this **** son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          Eaner's from my neck of the woods. Montebello I think. Tony trains in Montebello at the PAL gym that Mora owns.

Theres a bomb ass Mexican restaurant around the corner, Sergios Taco's I think its called (yelp it)....Mang, if you're ever in L.A, its on foo'!!
          There was a chance of me goin next month for a conference, but that **** got canceled. Who knows when I'll eventually get back to Cali. 1 of these days tho homey.

Comment

• Thanksgivin in Texas this yr. Goin back to Houston. Gonna be some good ****. I hope I can sink my dick into some dirty souf *****.

Comment

• Jacked so many of these BITD from the cafeteria in high school and from Tops when I was workin there. Good ****.

Last edited by MANGLER; 10-21-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Stole a ton of these too.

Comment

• u on a roll mang

Comment

• Mangler stole cookies!!!

Hey mang, people are really enjoying kicking Pavlik while he's down huh?

Motha****a deserves it though, saying that the Super 6 was beneath him and that they're fighting for chump change!!!

Remember that bull****?

Fuk Pavlik. Karma motha****a.

Comment

• Originally posted by 120 View Post
                      u on a roll mang
                      120 wasup ******? Post sumthin nostalgic and violent in here homey. And drink sumthin while you at it.

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                      Mangler stole cookies!!!

Hey mang, people are really enjoying kicking Pavlik while he's down huh?

Motha****a deserves it though, saying that the Super 6 was beneath him and that they're fighting for chump change!!!

Remember that bull****?

Fuk Pavlik. Karma motha****a.
                      I stole a lil bit of everything Dap. I was a pro shoplifter as a kid.

And yea, mother**** Pavlik. Ducked AA. Ducked Pwill. Towed the line for HBO and kissed they asses, **** on Showtime and Super 6. To hell wit him. I can't wait til somebody whoop his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X