No announcement yet.

Im in soooo much trouble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
    15 years old.. you better have been extremely ****ing intoxicated because it should not be difficult by any means to distinguish whether or not a girl is over 18..

Nah, put on a bit of slap and you dont know if they are 15 or 25 (some girls anyway).

Its like over here in england (drinking age 18), the bouncers let any girl in as long as they are wearing a mini skirt and some makeup, its much harder getting into a club as an underage lad than an underage lass

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
      As long as your wife doesn't know what happened, you need to carefully construct a lie.

Something believable would be that you were out with your friends and got too ****ed up and instead of driving home drunk (very dangerous) you stayed in a motel to sober up.

She'll have to believe you and she can't be mad at you since it was a responsible move.

Just don't cave in and say anything about women.

She might be suspicious but as long as you stand firm and deny any wrong doing, she'll stop hounding you.

Think Bill Clinton.
      Think Bill Clinton. Deny Deny Deny. Even if she has video of you banging the broad in your car. Deny Deny Deny.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        reported for pedophilia
        wow what a *****

Comment

Suicide is your only way out.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            reported for pedophilia
            +1

Comment

uh...thanks for sharing?

i don't think it's wise to confess to adultery and statutory rape.

Comment

haha, dude who the **** mixes alcohol?? if you drink vodka, then take loads of shots and eat, konjyak? same ****, beer - then stick with it. but never mix them.

and to wife, tell her same stuff that u were partying with friends and you mixed alcohol, which made you passed out or puke and passed out.

Comment

Originally posted by phoetoe View Post
                  uh...thanks for sharing?

I don't think it's wise to confess to adultery and statutory rape.
                  +1

Comment

it's not to smart posting it on the Internet! You don't know who is reading it.there are police boxing fans I'm sure.I'd keep that to yourself bud & I hope it works out for you but somethings you just don't tall about on the Internet & that's one of them....just some friendly advice loverboy! LOL!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X