Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official MEXICO vs USA Thread...August 12, 2009 The Gringo Massacre....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
    It's gonna' be sad when after the game, win or lose I'll see them doing my neighbor's roof or mowing their lawn.
    hahahahah PWN. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
      Aaron Galindo is probably gonna start in his place if i had to guess.

They should have brought in El Maza Rodriguez for depth at CB
      Glory hunter, Rodriguez sucks ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
        Glory hunter, Rodriguez sucks ass.
        Glory hunter? I support both teams equally when they dont face each other. I just favor mexico when they are playing each other because most of the American fans are anti mexican and say loads of racist **** towards mexicans and mexican americans. I cant be apart of that.

Comment

• Donovan has been going bald since he was 18.

Comment

Glory hunter? I support both teams equally when they dont face each other. I just favor mexico when they are playing each other because most of the American fans are anti mexican and say loads of racist **** towards mexicans and mexican americans. I cant be apart of that.
            Stfu, Yank.

Comment

• Vela and Dos Santos are going to run riot. VIVA MEXICO!!!

Comment

• 6 days left faggots and our captain just took a ****!!!!fuuck the world viva Mexico cabrones!!!!

Comment

Fuk that I support Mexico even though I'm born in the U.S because it doesn't mean as much to Americans, plain and simple.

Most Americans don't understand soccer, don't care about it and do nothing but talk about the sport like it's ****.

In the rest of the world it's the biggest sport but here in the U.S your lucky to get one highlight on ESPN about any game going on.

If it's anyone vs the U.S, I support the U.S except when it's vs Mexico.

Comment

• I'll never support the Nads bro!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      Mexico Would whoop england at football
                      funny **** lol

u even watch soccer man??

Team Mexico is nothin to be proud of these days... big wow they got a lucky big result against the B team of the USA in the Gold Cup.

Comment

Working...
                      X