Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official MEXICO vs USA Thread...August 12, 2009 The Gringo Massacre....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• 8 day's left!!!!!

Comment

• 7 days left and the US roster is still not out....There probably going to use the same lineup that they used against Spain....

Comment

• Giovani Dos Santos is Brazilians.

BTW Australia would beat USA and Mexico combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manny Duckman View Post
            Giovani Dos Santos is Brazilians.

BTW Australia would beat USA and Mexico combined.
            The soccerroos would get raped by Mexico and US and hang on to a one goal lead versus El Salvador!!!

Comment

• Well ****, Rafael Marquez captain of Mexico tore a muscle in his calf while training with Barcelona and will most likely miss the game against USA. Thats a pretty big blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                Well ****, Rafael Marquez captain of Mexico tore a muscle in his calf while training with Barcelona and will most likely miss the game against USA. Thats a pretty big blow.
                That **** is slow as fuck anyways.

Comment

• Aaron Galindo is probably gonna start in his place if i had to guess.

They should have brought in El Maza Rodriguez for depth at CB

Comment

• Can’t wait, hope all 3 Mexicans who live in this town come down to the local sports bar, drinking games, everytime Donovan completes a pass, a shot to the liver is served.

Comment

• It's gonna' be sad when after the game, win or lose I'll see them doing my neighbor's roof or mowing their lawn.

Comment

Working...
                      X