• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    6:30 AM in Cle homey.

That was deep. :
    Nice, I got up at about 7.30...

Wont be on here all weekend, going on some weekend trip thing with the Boxing club I go too...

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post

It is said that a glass of wine a day can be beneficial to the heart.
      That is one side of the argument. How beneficial is it for other parts of the body?
      the flavonoids in red wine are rich in anti oxidants... therefore, cancer prevention!!

Comment

Originally posted by -PedoBear- View Post
        the flavonoids in red wine are rich in anti oxidants... therefore, cancer prevention!!
        So are fruit.

Comment

that's some ****ed up ****.....
          You ain't lying. I've seen crackheads areound all my life and done some serious partying but that deeply disturbed me. That's for real junky ****, nothing recreational about it. Wasn't hot

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            You ain't lying. I've seen crackheads areound all my life and done some serious partying but that deeply disturbed me. That's for real junky ****, nothing recreational about it. Wasn't hot
            reminds me of the scene in Requiem for a Dream where he shoots that **** right into the infected swelling mark on his arm and then has to get the ****in arm amputated....

Comment

I can't wait to get drunk now . 2 hours and i'm opening

Comment

reminds me of the scene in Requiem for a Dream where he shoots that **** right into the infected swelling mark on his arm and then has to get the ****in arm amputated....
                ugh, but I get off on that disturbing **** in movies. freaks.

Now I know why the one chick is like the **** queen. she probably has noooo feeling down there at all.

Comment

Working...
                X